Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That it’d be like a slight preorder aka. High numbers: everyone eats but we gotta wait a month bc shipping delays. Good luck to all that want. Should be an easy cop. Vitality bros got no exc
That would be rough… for the wallets lol

That it’d be like a slight preorder aka. High numbers: everyone eats but we gotta wait a month bc shipping delays. Good luck to all that want. Should be an easy cop. Vitality bros got no exc
That's great to hear!

I don’t belong in here but I had to try for these ones 🔥
IMG_4842.gif

IMG_4841.png

Last edited:
I want the Spider-Man and not the Venom’s; probably just gonna hope resale ain’t wild 😅

I goofed. Entered drawings then i saw EA pop up after. Didn’t want to double up. Don’t recall draws and EA update at the same time

How did the availability shake out? Venom pack went first? What was quickly gone ?

Nothing quickly gone. About 30-40 minutes for sell out to occur. Green goblin and SS went first

If anyone is a 9.5 and wants Venoms and not Spideys, I’ll go halfsies w you 😂

Apparel is pretty dope. SS crew is 🔥
IMG_4299.jpeg

IMG_4300.jpeg

Not interested in this pack at all but why is one of them $350? Dont tell me it comes with some goofy comic or card or something and a nice box. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom