Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm in the same boat as you same size. Even tried trading my bred 1s and they wanted a ridiculous amount of cash on top.

Thats crazy, like I have to bring this search to a close soon. Someone has got to bless my soul soon enough lol

Funny cause I also still haven't rocked my miami's, the weather in NY sucks
you can go ahead and send them my way 
tongue.gif
 I have good weather lol

Hey guys whatsup, long time lurker here who finally said **** it and signed up.

quick question on the Puma CoA's. I found a good deal on a pair of coral toes size 11 and was wondering if going .5 size up is too big? I'm a 10.5 TTS (10.5 in most nikes, 10.5 in GLV's however find them snug). Usually I prefer having a roomier toe and having room to wiggle. I also have a pair of future disc blazes that are a size 11 and find them to fit perfectly with enough room in the toe. 

thanks again for the help guys. 

Last edited:

Hey guys whatsup, long time lurker here who finally said **** it and signed up.

quick question on the Puma CoA's. I found a good deal on a pair of coral toes size 11 and was wondering if going .5 size up is too big? I'm a 10.5 TTS (10.5 in most nikes, 10.5 in GLV's however find them snug). Usually I prefer having a roomier toe and having room to wiggle. I also have a pair of future disc blazes that are a size 11 and find them to fit perfectly with enough room in the toe. 

thanks again for the help guys. 
I'm in-between a 10.5 and 11. i have 11s in the coas. They're a little bit. not uncomfortably. i would stay TTS. 

I'm in-between a 10.5 and 11. i have 11s in the coas. They're a little bit. not uncomfortably. i would stay TTS. 
yeah thats the perfect way to put it, i'm like b/w those sizes too... are you having any problems with your heel slipping?

went to my local puma outlet today too and tried on some future disc blazes in an eleven and found them way too loose in the heel and toe.... hm I just might hold off on getting the 11's and just go with my TTS then. 

thanks homie

yeah thats the perfect way to put it, i'm like b/w those sizes too... are you having any problems with your heel slipping?

went to my local puma outlet today too and tried on some future disc blazes in an eleven and found them way too loose in the heel and toe.... hm I just might hold off on getting the 11's and just go with my TTS then. 

thanks homie
mine are ok and with the disc, you can get them pretty tight, so i dont get and slip in the heel

Has anyone received their walnut/heather mercers already? the COA took 2 days to send out a shipping confirmation, been 4 days and yet to receive a shipping confirmation damn. some pics of the fit here anyone?

Last edited:
i have not received shipping info either but cut them slack, shipping places were closed the whole time. today is the first business day back since monday was presidents day and there was a weekend break as well. it'll probably ship out tomorrow. hopefully the weather is fine for it to travel.

that's a steal. worn shoes always are. if you don't take that deal, i will.

Fo sho, contacted dude, and he wants to do a meet up in his city, which is only about 20 miles from me...id hate to waste my day off on a meet up, but whatevs, thanks again for your input

Last edited:
Has anyone received their walnut/heather mercers already? the COA took 2 days to send out a shipping confirmation, been 4 days and yet to receive a shipping confirmation damn. some pics of the fit here anyone?

Use the tracking page through kith, I got a notice from UPS my choice earlier

I haven't received them but I got shipping confirmation today.

Does anyone own a pair of mercer II's? I was worried about the "slimmer fitting calf" so I went up a size to 33. With a belt, do you think they'll fit without being baggy? I don't like super tight fitting pants anyway but..

Does anyone own a pair of mercer II's? I was worried about the "slimmer fitting calf" so I went up a size to 33. With a belt, do you think they'll fit without being baggy? I don't like super tight fitting pants anyway but..
I was worried about the same thing, but my mercer Mondays are all a size 33 and even with a belt, they're hella baggy...id rather have fitted calves then a hella loose waist

They're TTS. The "slimmer fitting calves" really aren't that much slimmer, but they did seem to decrease the waist from the vanity sizing. 

This might sound like a lame question. What are the zippers on Mercer tech pants for? Do they really serve a purpose?

Back
Top Bottom