Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hopefully the production numbers of these are higher. Waiting all these days only to have a failed cop would kill me

as if mint and cove GL3s werent stupid expensive as is lol...I might be one of the few that actually like the cove better on the GL5

soles on those v's better be grey or else i'm still buying
mean.gif

I rock 13, but I wouldn't go off of my sizing, my foot is weird. As far as I know once I lose weight the 12 will be fine.

How used is the Jordan pack? I like the Celts pair, but you'll always be able to get a pair of Black/Red 1s at some point if you want. The Knicks GL3s are only going to go up in price and be more difficult to find.

How used is the Jordan pack? I like the Celts pair, but you'll always be able to get a pair of Black/Red 1s at some point if you want. The Knicks GL3s are only going to go up in price and be more difficult to find.

they had a good run. the celtics are 9/10 though

but its my bro im doing the deal with so its staying in the fam anyway :lol: hes younger so i just wanna give him more variety and cash to buy clothes for school.

I think im about to pass on these and go for the infrared 3s and buy my first pair of jordans since 1990 when the V dropped. Just to turn the tables. 

How does the fit of Filling Pieces compare to Kobes or GL5s or GL3s? I'm a 10 in those, but a 9.5 in Jordan 3s/Lebrons/Adidas because of slightly wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom