Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So what do people think is the Holy Grail of RF Asics????
Nice Kicks and it aint even close... even with that ugly *** patent leather on there 
mean.gif

How would you guys clean the suede on the Knicks ecp? Mine has minor dirt and want to get it off without ruining the material lol.

How would you guys clean the suede on the Knicks ecp? Mine has minor dirt and want to get it off without ruining the material lol.

you should use a vacuum hose with delicate brush

then gently use the suede eraser

it won't completely get it but they'll look a lot better

I don't have the Knicks specifically, but on other suede Asics I've used corstarch to lift out stains and a Kiwi suede brush to dust them back off. Let the cornstarch sit on the stain overnight.

Kith's return policy blows a fat one.

My bleecker sweats showed up... The rear/seat/*** looks like a huge frumpy diaper, and the waist fit perfect :smh:

These will be going back, with me paying for shipping, a $14 restocking fee, and I'll receive a store credit (which can only be used online) for up to 1 year. Sweeeeet!

Kith's return policy blows a fat one.

My bleecker sweats showed up... The rear/seat/*** looks like a huge frumpy diaper, and the waist fit perfect
mean.gif

These will be going back, with me paying for shipping, a $14 restocking fee, and I'll receive a store credit (which can only be used online) for up to 1 year. Sweeeeet!
Size/colorway?

Wassup y'all I don't know much about Asics

Can someone help me with what these are, and when they released?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom