Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I managed to secure a size 42 after 10 minutes too, keep refreshing guys, Some reselling mofos ought to have their orders cancelled i reckon

Maaaaan, I should have caught up on this thread before hand. I went with a 43 and I'm a 10-10.5. Just saw that comparison photo with the AM1. Damb.

Got a 40 in the red, hopefully it fits. I haven't worn a '6.5' since uh 6th grade or something... 
sick.gif

Got a 40 in the red, hopefully it fits. I haven't worn a '6.5' since uh 6th grade or something... 
sick.gif
Lmao, nah it'll fit like a 8, dw. 

Anyway if anyone who got a 41 finds that it fits too large/small for them, I'd appreciate the oop. 

Thread is about to be hilarious once y'all start getting your orders in and none of them fit..
Only part I hate is the fact that a lot of people didn't understand sizing meant compulsive size buying, essentially leading to all the stock getting bought out by people who can't wear them and will 99% of the time resell. 

Thread is about to be hilarious once y'all start getting your orders in and none of them fit..
Yeah srsly, first pair of European shoes personally. I usually strictly keep it to USA or China to support my GF's home land, couldn't pass on these though.

Ronnie Fieg could make a hell of alot more money just producing more of his collabs, but he still keeps them mad limited for style purposes/self respect. (Also, Hype Building) I got mad respect for him for that.

Back
Top Bottom