Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So how about the IG post last night? Looks like bleekers released with the mint/cove. Seems like a release date is any day now

Yeah I was surprised nobody made a fuss about that actually and I think you're right in that it sounds like he'll do the exact same setup as the FP collab.

Do you mean the banner? Also, I feel like there will be plenty available for everyone. The way his last few drops have gone (coa in particular) and as long as he has been hyping them, I feel like he is ready for a higher production number to satisfy his fans. The bleekers will be easy to grab because everyone will be going for the asics. But I feel like if you are online at drop time it won't be an issue

I don't think you can trust any quotes on IG but it would be nice if they were around those numbers. I'm personally going to try for both. Does anyone know the numbers on the COA's?

From what he just posted a couple of minutes ago, if they are still in design stage it seems like the Cove/Mint will not be same drop as the indigo label

Saw some post on IG stating that 1000 pairs of each color be produced. Higher chance of success
smokin.gif
 just one pair is all I need

Last edited:
Man, I'm too nervous about this drop, I need mints at least! If I can't pick
Up its #sadderday for the rest of the year!

Last edited:
Don't go off of recent collab production numbers because they haven't been Asics.  New Balance and Puma have different agreements with him than Asics.  

kinda off-topic...but wouldn't it make more sense for RF to increase the production numbers for the mint/cove glv release? I mean he knows that these two cw's have tons of history behind it and he knows that people are willing to give in and get these. Speaking from a strictly financial gain wouldn't he want to produce more shoes, to sell more products, to gain more profit? Just the fact that it's these two colorways combined with the RF name anyone in the culture will know that these will come with undeniable hype so why not take advantage of it? 

Last edited:
i don't care which pair I get.  I'm just hoping I'll be able to score at least one and not pay resell prices. 

kinda off-topic...but wouldn't it make more sense for RF to increase the production numbers for the mint/cove glv release? I mean he knows that these two cw's have tons of history behind it and he knows that people are willing to give in and get these. Speaking from a strictly financial gain wouldn't he want to produce more shoes, to sell more products, to gain more profit? Just the fact that it's these two colorways combined with the RF name anyone in the culture will know that these will come with undeniable hype so why not take advantage of it? 

As much as I'd like to agree with you, this is not how Ronnie works. Kith is based off of hype, exclusivity, and the "just us" mentality. If dude just starts letting everyone have a shoe than that "just us" will become "just everyone"

I agree and think the production will definitely be higher. I just don't believe the dude will stay so low key with everything. His business and name is growing as fast as ever. I believe it will still be something that you will have to be ready and on the site for, but they will be available to the people that want them. He isn't dumb, he won't give away a large chunk of money just so only 2000 of his tens of thousands of fans can have these. And I don't believe he would just raise the price way above retail either. I think it will be around COA/Daytona numbers

Last edited:
I agree and think the production will definitely be higher. I just don't believe the dude will stay so low key with everything. His business and name is growing as fast as ever. I believe it will still be something that you will have to be ready and on the site for, but they will be available to the people that want them. He isn't dumb, he won't give away a large chunk of money just so only 2000 of his tens of thousands of fans can have these. And I don't believe he would just raise the price way above retail either.
pretty much everything you say here flies in the face of business. business is growth and it's not going to happen keeping things the way they are

I agree and think the production will definitely be higher. I just don't believe the dude will stay so low key with everything. His business and name is growing as fast as ever. I believe it will still be something that you will have to be ready and on the site for, but they will be available to the people that want them. He isn't dumb, he won't give away a large chunk of money just so only 2000 of his tens of thousands of fans can have these. And I don't believe he would just raise the price way above retail either. I think it will be around COA/Daytona numbers
exactly. IMO Ronnie played the game exactly effing right. He started small by building a product(s) that's quality enough to remember him by, kept production numbers low so the exclusivity is there combined with word of mouth and sooner or later you'll have more and more people hearing about it and thus wanting it.  IMO its the perfect hype machine. I mean just look at the growth Kith and RF brand has had within the past two years. 

I mean **** if I was him I would want to make the most dough possible. I can see the other side of the argument with the "just us" ideology, but Ronnie is a born hustler. You can't deny the fact the man is in it for the moolah. 

Last edited:

exactly. IMO Ronnie played the game exactly effing right. He started small by building a product(s) that's quality enough to remember him by, kept production numbers low so the exclusivity is there combined with word of mouth and sooner or later you'll have more and more people hearing about it and thus wanting it.  IMO its the perfect hype machine. I mean just look at the growth Kith and RF brand has had within the past two years. 

I mean **** if I was him I would want to make the most dough possible. I can see the other side of the argument with the "just us" ideology, but Ronnie is a born hustler. You can't deny the fact the man is in it for the moolah. 
Well said. It's crazy what instagram has done to the shoe game (hype) and for business in general. 

Yeah with every RF release, his customer base grows. As his customer base grows he can release little by little more pairs of his shoes and still make it seem like only a small amount of people got them. At some point or another, the money he knows he can make will force him to break and up production numbers. It's natural human greed.

Back
Top Bottom