Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Both look great but I'm going after the "cove"...i have a mint colorway from concepts collab with NB...not trying to be greedy go for both if I can luckily secure one, it'll be the cove...

This. Will try to circle back on the mints but if not I won't be upset.

Just sold a couple pairs of shoes so have the extra funds for these now.

Gonna see if my strategy from the COA works for these to, was able to get both pairs within the first 2 minutes of release.  Finger's crossed.  All I really want is the Cove's but want to see the Mint's in person I may like them more.  Difficult to know with the #kithfilter

that damn kith filter made me buy a terrible colorway of some clarks desert boots
laugh.gif
Haha, Amazon is the best place for DBs.  Cheaper and free returns.

I just hope I can get at least one pair online, but both pairs is definitely the goal :nthat:

question

cove and mint are my first thing to cop from kith

which one is the best way to cop from kith with paypal?

check out - checkout to paypal

or straight to

checkout to paypal?

thanks

reading rumors on IG that there's a possibility of the RF GLV pack having a wider release. idk, take it with a grain of salt. 

via: RF

The size run of the Cove and Mint Gel Lyte V's dropping 4/5 will be 5-13.

Last edited:
Aiming for both myself, Coves first and then mints on priority list, the perf suede on the coves does it for me, the GLV model is my favorite over the GLIII, they are amazingly comfortable. Good luck gents.

even if it does-in store only. supposedly more limited than the volcanos, but we'll see.
i dont know where you guys get this info and why you try to spook people. my only guess is resellers spreading limited rumors trying to bolster their profits. but the facts are they got more than double of these than volcano, and that's for each colorway. RF lookin like the good guy giving the consumer what they asked for (more pairs so less stress to cop), when really it's all about generating more revenue $$$. if you guys were only buying to be part of the exclusive club, dont bother with these. if you actually like them, you should have a pretty good chance to grab at retail.
if you didn't believe me before, the longer window of being able to get a ticket yesterday shouldve been telling enough to you guys that there are a lot of pairs to go around.

i dont know where you guys get this info and why you try to spook people. my only guess is resellers spreading limited rumors trying to bolster their profits. but the facts are they got more than double of these than volcano, and that's for each colorway. RF lookin like the good guy giving the consumer what they asked for (more pairs so less stress to cop), when really it's all about generating more revenue $$$. if you guys were only buying to be part of the exclusive club, dont bother with these. if you actually like them, you should have a pretty good chance to grab at retail.
if you didn't believe me before, the longer window of being able to get a ticket yesterday shouldve been telling enough to you guys that there are a lot of pairs to go around.
I've never had a pair of asics before, but i really like these.  Can anyone tell me how the fit?  I would imagine they fit more like NBs than Nikes..

sizing for the glv's imo is TTS. Go .5 size down if you plan on doing any athletics in them lol. TTS should be perfect/fine for most casual wearers though. again IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom