Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Best quality sweats I have ever put on. $120 is definitely steep but they are well worth it if you will take care of them
good tip, just ordered 2 and still debating grey. want mints and coves tho 
sick.gif

I got size 9.5 Mints, but I was looking to buy size 9.5 Coves though. Anybody in the opposite situation as me?

And the sizes doesn't seem to be disappearing. Does the "keep trying until size disappear" rules still apply?
I got a 9.5 Coves but wanted the Mints. Keep in touch when I receive them. :smile:

Stupid me forgot to get the laces 
laugh.gif
Don't let 50 cents hold up a dollar my man. F the laces, that's the least of your worries.  lol.  At least you got the shoes. That said, I had no F'ing clue about the laces and plain ole jacked it up and had 3 orders. 1 for the Coves plus 2 additional seperate orders for the Mint and Cove laces. I was too nervous to think. I was just pressing s**t lol

I didn't get **** my wife has some stupid deal finder app on my computer and it kept popping up over the sz drop down. By the time I figured out how to disable it, it was too late >:

Last edited:
if i entered a different billing address than the one associated with my cc, i am pretty much screwed right? 

#1059 IS A LIE ON KITH!

They went active around 11:00:35.....FYI

HOWEVER #1059 FRAME OF MIND WAS USED TODAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

if i entered a different billing address than the one associated with my cc, i am pretty much screwed right? 
they are literally NAZIS when it comes to their billing process. sadly IMO i think you might be out of luck. 

Last edited:
odd, I had that 1500 in my cart too and I dont remember adding it. This release was sketchy, never popped up for me, site froze on my Mac...wife was able to cop both for me though. Clutch. Good weekend she missed on Supreme but I copped, and now I miss on Kith for the first time since flamingos and she cops

newbie to the shoe game and NT here. 

damn didnt know we could cop both the coves and mints. couldve done it easy! anyways managed to get a pair of mints 
smokin.gif
 it soothes the wound of having my foams canceled by supreme on thurs at least. cant complain 

Full size run is still on the drop down menu. Usually by this time, doesn't some of the sizes start disappearing?

I'm afraid it's a lost cause : (

Back
Top Bottom