Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn it, how are people adding it to cart?

I have a page monitor refreshing every 2 second on the "You're purchasing this"  and it keeps saying it's sold out. On my phone hitting refresh every half a second on the same page and sold out.. at the same time, on a different browser doing the checkout, home page, checkout, home page

peep what ronnie did for all the bot users
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

awesome

Same as someone said above.

Add to Cart.

When it show what's going to be removed, click on Return to Store

Then in Upper Right, View Cart

Then Checkout

If it shows it's OOS, just repeat the Return to store.
did you have only one size in your cart?

Last edited:

damn it, how are people adding it to cart?

I have a page monitor refreshing every 2 second on the "You're purchasing this"  and it keeps saying it's sold out. On my phone hitting refresh every half a second on the same page and sold out.. at the same time, on a different browser doing the checkout, home page, checkout, home page
Sounds like you have way too much **** going on at once, I find when I just stick to one tab continuously going back & forth I have better luck.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 11.5 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 13 Mint disappeared in the drop down menu.

did you have only one size in your cart?
yeah, I had 2 before, and one would show as not in stock. By the time I hit apply changes, the other one was gone.  So I slimmed it down to one shoe, so when you press checkout, if it's in stock, you go right to checkout.

Sounds like you have way too much **** going on at once, I find when I just stick to one tab continuously going back & forth I have better luck.
nah i have been focusing only on one tab. thats the checkout, return to home back, view cart, checkout and repeat.

Haven't seen any success stories on size 8 yet though

Sorry guys, I'm still trying to get another pair for my brother. I'll answer everyone's questions after.

keep trying, until the shoes are gone...like buddy said, I have 3 tabs open, one refreshing the inventory issue page, once I see that the "remove from order" button didn't show up, I go to the tab I have for checkout from the homepage, and do this over and over,

damn all my people ate heartily on this release except my sz 11 brethren..what is up with that sz lol

Copped both in sz. 11 myself. I was on the site at 10:59 sharp and clicked the kith banner and refreshed a couple times saw the shirts and stuff start to appear and then a big banner for the kicks clicked it and was off to the races!

i am still trying now.. hang in there guys.. not gonna give up until the sizes are not indicated in the dropdown anymore!!! 

SIZE 11.5 COVE BACK UP IN THE DROP DOWN MENU!

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 7.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 13 Mint disappeared in the drop down menu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom