Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lookin for coves or mints in sz10.5/11 PM me.. I got offers but I need a better price.. help your boy out.. thanks.. 

what kind of orders are being cancelled? bot orders? reselling orders? people who ordered late? multiple orders?

after 2 hours i finally got through on one of the pairs. im just thankful that i got one in my size. now im looking for a mint pair in a size 10

They need to update the sizes once theyre sold out so people know so they can go a half size up need be.

I mean to be honest, aren't you guys that are getting these pairs late not worried that your orders will get cancelled?

nothing special. i just kept repeating over and over until i got through. lol. can't believe i stuck it through 2 hours for it. but my size didnt disappear yet so i kept trying. and im glad that i did.
smokin.gif

I mean to be honest, aren't you guys that are getting these pairs late not worried that your orders will get cancelled?

doesn't Shopify keep a real time inventory? As long as you got a confirmation e-mail, you should be good...unless you used a bot or post a reselling pic. AO's been determined to cancel those types of orders

idk if this was there before, but seems like something to prevent immediate checkout: 
View media item 899792

Yes it was there before. I believe what happened at least for the FP release is if you clicked on it while it said verifying your cart was emptied or something, done for the fast clicking bots. I recall someone clicking manually during that release and said he clicked while it said verifying and couldn't order. I saw that earlier also when going into my cart.

Last edited:
^ what pair of mercers did you get?

I also just went back and grabbed the black sweats and the cove reflective laces. Ii really wanted the black and navy sweats but those were secondary in getting the shoes first.
I really hope it wont get canceled because thats the only reason i got those laces.. hopefully i could return them if anything. but i honestly think i might just be going with the flat laces with these. think its a cleaner look. but we'll see..

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11.5 / 12 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 12 / 13 Mint disappeared in the drop down menu.

I think the effort and concern is awesome but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. People can just go and check for themselves, tbh. Not trying to be rude, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom