Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

There is so many stupid f'ing questions in here that I have a hard time fathoming how some of you guys function in the real world. How can you accidentally order a $200 item when you have multiple chances to see what's in your cart and how much you're being charged before you submit the order?

All the info needed for Kith is on the website...tracking, returns/exchanges, everything. I'm not saying Kith has amazing CS, but odds are good that you're not going to get a timely response during the same weekend of probably the largest shoe release they've ever had. Calling 50 times? Honestly I feel bad for the employees who have to deal with you guys.
Dropping the truth like always, dudes need to read this till it get in their heads

so if they're adjusting multiple orders you would think that some pairs would pop back up on the site

Kith's customer service just emailed me back saying that if you accidently ordered multiples of each cw that they will adjust it so dont worry orders are not cancelled.
adjust as in remove the additional orders? what does this tweet mean then? 

maybe the all suede opposed to 75% on the mints, or just the color. but imo that all suede is going to crease badly compared to the mesh. 

i think the reason is the Coves being 100% suede too. People equate that to them being slightly nicer. I also see that more people like the Cove Blue more than the Mint Green. I thought the Tiffany hype would give the Mint Green a edge on the public's eye but i guess not

adjust as in remove the additional orders? what does this tweet mean then? 

I think that tweet refers more to anyone who is requesting them to do something that doesn't necessarily conflict with their ToS. For example, if you bought a pair of size 7.5 boots.

Last edited:
There is so many stupid f'ing questions in here that I have a hard time fathoming how some of you guys function in the real world. How can you accidentally order a $200 item when you have multiple chances to see what's in your cart and how much you're being charged before you submit the order?

All the info needed for Kith is on the website...tracking, returns/exchanges, everything. I'm not saying Kith has amazing CS, but odds are good that you're not going to get a timely response during the same weekend of probably the largest shoe release they've ever had. Calling 50 times? Honestly I feel bad for the employees who have to deal with you guys.

Well, when your terms & conditions aren't clearly stated you get consumers like myself that will call as many times as needed to gain a response. Yeah, the mistake was mine, no shame in admitting that--but the answer I am looking for is: Is the only option for a return store credit? Also, is says something along the lines of 14 days from tracking. Uhhhhhh, is that 14 days from you receiving a tracking number, or 14 days from when the tracking says "Delivered"? Their terms and conditions are so vague who wouldn't challenge them?

Feel bad for the employees all you want. Point is they never pick up the telephone, not on limited weekend drops, weekdays etc... So what's there to be sorry for again?

Thank you to all that answered and PM'ed me with advice. I appreciate it fambs.

Patience is key. Easy to just assume that no cancelation notice by now means you're good. Added multiples of a style that exceeded the limits, then your order will be adjusted. If you made a mistake prepare for the worst but ultimately hope for the best!

I think that tweet refers more to anyone who is requesting them to do something that doesn't necessarily conflict with their ToS. For example, if you bought a pair of size 7.5 boots.
alright, sounds good. would be annoying to pay the extra customs fee and then have to resell. hope you are right

I tweeted Andy Oliver the day of release and he also told me not to worry that they'll refund the multiples so that I get 1 of each cw

I tweeted Andy Oliver the day of release and he also told me not to worry that they'll refund the multiples so that I get 1 of each cw
yeah saw that as well, but i figured that kithset overruled him, since they are the customer service.

So, like I stated earlier I accidently placed an order for the Coves in a 10.5 but had a size 7 random boot that cost a whopping TWO HUNDRED dollars in my cart. Called Kith more than 50x the last 2 days (no answer), tweeted Andy and emailed their customer service 3 times in the last 48 hours. I'd like them to either 1. Have them remove the boots from the order or 2. Cancel the order in it's entirety. Their response: "We cannot alter purchases due to the high volume of orders placed". What's funny is they will alter orders of those that accidently ordered 2 pair of the same shoe but can't do jack squat for these boots on my order.

Please help me out y'all. What are my options? Will calling my CC company and having them dispute the order help this situation? How about if I just ignore UPS for 3 days & have them send the package back to Kith? I need some help from those that have delt with their terrible customer service.

Thank you, fambs.

It's your fault for leaving those boots in the cart. Accept the L, return the boots, and learn your lesson. Some boutiques have a no return policy, so just be happy you can get some sort of refund for your mistake even if it is store credit. If you were going for the GLV's, you'll more than likely go for something else later on. I guess you can reject the package, but you'll probably be charged a restock fee on everything. If you really hate them now, then just return the boots and sell your coves, you'll get almost all your money back AND store credit in which you can buy a gift card for someone or something. You have all these options besides a chargeback that should NOT go in your favor.

As far as them being able to alter orders of multiple shoes, this is just speculation by me but I'm thinking it's probably because some of it may have been their fault. Reading about most multiples, it sounds like if you pressed add to cart more than once it added to cart however many times you pressed it. Most people click once and let it load, but some people probably clicked repeatedly because it was loading slow or something. Since it may have been partly their fault, they adjusted orders instead of straight canceling. Again, it's just speculation but it's the only reason I can think of why they'd adjust vs cancel orders.

It's your fault for leaving those boots in the cart. Accept the L, return the boots, and learn your lesson. Some boutiques have a no return policy, so just be happy you can get some sort of refund for your mistake even if it is store credit. If you were going for the GLV's, you'll more than likely go for something else later on. I guess you can reject the package, but you'll probably be charged a restock fee on everything. If you really hate them now, then just return the boots and sell your coves, you'll get almost all your money back AND store credit in which you can buy a gift card for someone or something. You have all these options besides a chargeback that should NOT go in your favor.

As far as them being able to alter orders of multiple shoes, this is just speculation by me but I'm thinking it's probably because some of it may have been their fault. Reading about most multiples, it sounds like if you pressed add to cart more than once it added to cart however many times you pressed it. Most people click once and let it load, but some people probably clicked repeatedly because it was loading slow or something. Since it may have been partly their fault, they adjusted orders instead of straight canceling. Again, it's just speculation but it's the only reason I can think of why they'd adjust vs cancel orders.

I completely agree with you homie.

The way I see it, the mint/turquoise/aqua colorway has been around for at least 10 years now and there's been a whole proliferation of hyped sneakers using that color. Cove/bluebird/whatever has only seen use in the last few years and alotta people missed out or didn't know about cove gl 3s which carry a higher resale value, so that adds to the demand for those, not to mention its an awesome shade of blue.

Anyone else not have a great experience with the website on drop day?

I organised just enough money In my Paypal so I could get one of each, coves + mints

Got the 'cart error' where I was getting x2 and x3 of items without a way to remove them singly.

Literally emptied my whole cart and tried again 3-4 times before I had to settle quickly on either x2 coves, or x2 mints. 

Had to go with coves and miss out on the mints. Happy to get them though after all the messing around

With preference I lent towards the coves on the day, but the images of the mints look amazing, I think the mesh in general looks great on the V silhouette 

I organised just enough money In my Paypal so I could get one of each, coves + mints

Got the 'cart error' where I was getting x2 and x3 of items without a way to remove them singly.

Literally emptied my whole cart and tried again 3-4 times before I had to settle quickly on either x2 coves, or x2 mints. 

Had to go with coves and miss out on the mints. Happy to get them though after all the messing around

With preference I lent towards the coves on the day, but the images of the mints look amazing, I think the mesh in general looks great on the V silhouette 
I had a good experience, did the same thing I did when I got the Miami's. Made sure I was already on the site at like 10:30 and I could refresh regularly. I was at the library so I had a decent connection. Smooth sailing. 

I refreshed the newest products page at 1059, saw the pants pop up a little after 11, then the shirts, then a banner where I was able to add both pairs size 11 to cart

i was surprised how easy i got through since i was basically half trying

ive never missed a RF release I've gone after though.. all manual, all the time

I was just there for the bleeckers, but I started refreshing at 11:01-2 (bad timing with my 2k14 online game lol) but the site was acting nuts once I clicked new releases, tried it on my phone and got everything I wanted by 11:05-6. I didn't go for the sneakers tho, so I prob had less of a headache than everybody else.

I refreshed the newest products page at 1059, saw the pants pop up a little after 11, then the shirts, then a banner where I was able to add both pairs size 11 to cart

i was surprised how easy i got through since i was basically half trying

ive never missed a RF release I've gone after though.. all manual, all the time

Pretty much the same for me...Kith was trolling by adding the shirts and pants first.. I lucked up on the early kith releases (salmons and leatherbacks).. My luck started to fade with rose golds. I think I got lazy and didn't prep properly by going to the site and using auto fill. Same with the ECP collection

Last edited:
:rolleyes :smh:

Preach brotha. How the **** ya complain about shipping? be glad you're not one of the ones who struck out and have to pay resell price. You got them for retail. be patient.

You guys completely missed my point. I clearly wrote I don't mind waiting. Its just annoying that I'm paying double the shipping most places charge and still wait double the amount of time that I should. Its just not right....especially if I'm one state away from where its being shipped from.

I'm starting to think this was an in-store only release. The online release and all the drama has just been a very elaborate April fools. Everybody's getting canceled   
laugh.gif

Going to try my best to get the flamingos or denim gl3 via trade. If I can't get a trade then oh well, the mints look amazing & won't mind beating those this summer.

Back
Top Bottom