Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah, they acted like i insulted their god over there on that FB MP when i wouldn't gift him $400 for some DS eclipse's about a year or so ago... :lol:

i'm not up there in NYC so i don't know, but it seems to me like he is the camp out king for all things asics up there.

that doesn't really gain any respect from me, i was just saying that pic is prolly his, as he comes up like that all the time it seems...

yeah, they acted like i insulted their god over there on that FB MP when i wouldn't gift him $400 for some DS eclipse's about a year or so ago... :lol:

i'm not up there in NYC so i don't know, but it seems to me like he is the camp out king for all things asics up there.

that doesn't really gain any respect from me, i was just saying that pic is prolly his, as he comes up like that all the time it seems...
i originally had no clue who he was until people kept calling him by his full name (pretty weird considering most ppl don't even know each other's names at shoe releases). He's just a regular line skipper like the rest of them who may or may not know people at kith(people say he does but it ain't really my problem).

if you guys wanna buy 3m rope laces with ur custom color and lenght i reccomend you guys to alibaba.com

thats where other ropelaces seller got from, the nicer you to the seller, the cheaper you get it

View media item 904685
someone put in some work...

Release was cake. I know numerous people that got 4+ pairs. If you bring a GF that's 8 pairs, friend or brother comes too and you got a possible 12. When you live in NY it's not hard to be a reseller. Only takes common sense and capital.

I wish they did an in-store pickup option For online purchases tho, sucks living in NY and waiting for shipping.

Last edited:
Release was cake. I know numerous people that got 4+ pairs. You have a GF that's 8 pairs, little brother is 12. When you live in NY it's not hard to be a reseller. Takes common sense and capital.

I wish they did an in-store pickup option For online purchases.
pretty much. If I had the capital that would be me after every release :lol:

Hey guys, just a few questions I could do with some help on if possible?

We'll I'm from the UK, I managed to cop a pair of the coves on release day,

1. I ordered an 8.5 (I'm an 8 uk size) and I forgot that these would be in US sizes, I can't remember when I ordered it if there was an English size next to it in which case I ordered the correct size? (Probably sounds very stupid, but I was in such a rush to purchase I didn't really pay attention, beginners mistake!)

2.the adress on my paypal is conpletley correct, other than for the fact there is no house number, I'm guessing this will make it very hard for the delivery guys so what could I do bout this? I've emailed kith, and again recieved no response, is there a number I can call from the uk?

3. How long should the delivery take? The order hasn't been canceled as of yet, however I haven't yet recieved a tracking number?

Thanks a lot for your help, hope it all goes smoothly as I can't wait to wear them!

Yeah I kinda thought I did, still though an 8.5 us is a 7.5/8 uk? My other asics are a size 8 uk and they have a bit of growing room left?

pretty much. If I had the capital that would be me after every release :lol:

You get work regardless - I should bank roll you. Buy 1000 shares of ALP lol lucky bastard.

Kith just canceled my Bleecker order. No explanation or reason, just a cancelation email. Oh well, $270 for two pairs of sweats seemed OD anyway.

pretty much. If I had the capital that would be me after every release
laugh.gif
You get work regardless - I should bank roll you. Buy 1000 shares of ALP lol lucky bastard.

Kith just canceled my Bleecker order. No explanation or reason, just a cancelation email. Oh well, $270 for two pairs of sweats seemed OD anyway.
Why you out here tryna resell Bleeckers? 
laugh.gif

:lol:

This thread is in shambles. It's like a NA meeting in here for fiending tracking #'s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom