Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not feeling those Super Greens too much. That color of green is tough to freak. Hope they drop for those that want them though.

Could the flamingo's be part of this white label chapter 2 ronnie just tweeted about?
That's his clothing line, in all of his past releases he has kept it sepreate from his asics drops. Would be very suprised if he dropped them at the same time.

Last edited:
Can I get a price check on the NYC ECP? I'm trying to get a size 10 to complement my Miamis lol.

Next I must get the Flamingos. I didn't even get to see the Knicks in person. Literally took the box and pulled the label off and shipped them to my buddy in Europe. Wish I had a pair for myself :frown:

No big deal. He helps me out all the time with releases

I wonder if he took a marketing course. Do you guys think Ronnie Fieg has successfully created his ideal brand or do you think he wants it as big as it can be, mass production numbers than this "Just Us" exclusiveness. If you think about it everyone can be in the circle if you choose to make the circle bigger.

Thoughts? 

Cryptic tweet/IG post from RF:

Could that be the Kithstrike release

It's possible.  That pair used to be listed in the Asics section of the Kith site and now it's gone.

It would be funny to see how fast these ugly things fly now though.

Last edited:
It's possible.  That pair used to be listed in the Asics section of the Kith site and now it's gone.

It would be funny to see how fast these ugly things fly now though.
I sold one of those the other day for 260!!!!! I was hoping to get 100 or so but the asics hype is growing!

Back
Top Bottom