Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Am I the only one that really dislikes those white laces?!
sick.gif

What is everyone using for spray protectant?! This material is so soft and delicate I'm nervous to use run-of-the-mill spray I use on my suedes. Probably just being paranoid tho, lol.
Repel Well.

Hey anyone ever wonder wtf happened to all that volcano apparel?

Impossible to be "stuck in customs" for 6 months

I know it's off topic considering recently cove/mint/Clark's talk but it crossed my mind

This shows how limited the Euro release will be for these

this is WellGosh's instore release stock for the coves

UK6 x 1

UK7.5 x 1

UK8 x 2

UK8.5 x 2

UK9 x 1

UK10 x 1

UK10.5 x 1

UK11 x 1
the tiny womens sizes dont go out for wide release and the other missing sizes i would think were scooped by employees or VIPs or whatever.
just because the global release is still limited, dont be fooled into thinking there wasnt that many of these. just look at how flooded the market is with these already, and it was only one day of deliveries. the rest of the US will be getting them with every passing day this week. seems like the west coast folks are expecting theirs on friday.

Am I the only one that really dislikes those white laces?!
sick.gif

What is everyone using for spray protectant?! This material is so soft and delicate I'm nervous to use run-of-the-mill spray I use on my suedes. Probably just being paranoid tho, lol.
I don't like it either. I think people are just liking them cuz it makes the shoe look diff from everybody else with the rope laces.
I finally rocked the knicks with the jacket from the ECP. I thought wearing them together would be too loud but it actually wasn't bad at all IMO

What you guys think?

edit: pants sagging a bit..lol forgot my belt last night
not too bad but the oranges look off and its buggin me.

I dont really feel the white laces, kinda gives it a generic feel, I think white rope laces might have been better than white flats IMO.

Color works well style of lace...not so much...not horrible...
same.

Sorry, but I don't really think it's acceptable that it took more than a week to ship in the first place
you'll get your updates later. they have to fly it over the atlantic, then all the stuff needs to be registered. its not going to arrive faster just cos u spam f5

keep offering on ebay, there are over 150 listings in sz 9.5/10  and Im positive you can get them dowb to $330-350.

Id do it now, the longer you wait the worst,  $400 will be the average.
repped.. Thanks man, I'm trying thay $365 max.

the tiny womens sizes dont go out for wide release and the other missing sizes i would think were scooped by employees or VIPs or whatever.
just because the global release is still limited, dont be fooled into thinking there wasnt that many of these. just look at how flooded the market is with these already, and it was only one day of deliveries. the rest of the US will be getting them with every passing day this week. seems like the west coast folks are expecting theirs on friday.
I wasn't necessarily saying the release of these was limited there are plenty of pairs floating around for purchase I was just simply stating that the European release was limited compared to the US

I got a case of the" good shoe bad shoe ". Mints are perfect which is cool bus was really looking forward to the coves

wow, i did not notice the gray waves on the mid/heel. i guess it's light grey off white. of course, i haven't received my pair is the reason. but good shot.

no big deal...just be thankful you got both pairs
I definitely am I should of copped the 3m laces bt to finally get lucky on a rf asics collab after plenty of misses makes me not care on the laces plus got lucky on the "life on Mars pack" made my month . Can't wait to wear all 4 .

Back
Top Bottom