Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Okay so if I wear a 9.5 in gel lyte 3 I should get a 9 in the Vs? Everyone said the GTIIs were bigger than the gel lyte 3s but they ended up being small. I hope asics releases some GR models before Ronnie's so I can try them on first

just go tts and tha'ts about it man

i thought it was assumed it was his sister. wrong?

lol im kinda new to this thread

so have ppl already said this?

yea they could def pass for bro n sis. good looking brother n sister if it makes you feel any better.

super jealous of that navy aqua pick up, thought i had those and super blues, but the seller flaked at the last moment. the hunt continues.

super jealous of that navy aqua pick up, thought i had those and super blues, but the seller flaked at the last moment. the hunt continues.
Same thing happened to me last month with a pair of Mints, man. I know your pain. It was a great price too and they were deadstock. My heart broke all over the keyboard. 

He was trying to say they have a banana shape, which I don't really see. It is weird how only the midfoot touches the ground though.

well we know how the sagas once we get into the double digit size deft start having that banana shape. these gel v are most likely a sample size 9, i would be scared to see how a size 12 or 13 will look like.

He was trying to say they have a banana shape, which I don't really see. It is weird how only the midfoot touches the ground though.
lol...You don't see the banana shape and then proceed to describe the banana shape. 

Banana shape is no big deal once your foot is in the shoe though.  It'll flatten out a bit

Last edited:
lol...You don't see the banana shape and then proceed to describe the banana shape. 
Banana shape is no big deal once your foot is in the shoe though.  It'll flatten out a bit

:rofl:

Last edited:
I can't decide on those damn High Risks. I just sold mine because I don't like the GT-2 model but they look great in that picture. They have me so confused. 
ohwell.gif

Haven't really been into RF x Asics, but I wanted to pick up those ECP Knicks or whatever they're called. All the prices are hard rape though, it's insane. How much did they MSRP for? How much should I be paying for a pair? 

Back
Top Bottom