Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder if he is releasing the GLIIIs on the 28th or the 16th since the US team plays their first game.

Last edited:
ohwell.gif
 3 seconds too late...

Man...was on kickdeal and checking out a ubiq purchase...these came up and I missed it since I was transferring money to purchase the asics...took to long for transfer the money now missed my 10.5 :frown: congrats to those that got them, gonna be keeping look out now...haha

The differences between my first and last order numbers is almost 800... :x being generous and saying that 200 of those orders were NOT the brazils... that's 600 pairs or more? on a kithstrike?

I was surprised he kithstiked these but hey the high risk were a kithstike and that was his last gt 2 model

Who says they are dropping on the 28th as well? As far as I can tell he has only advertised the Gl3s to drop the 28th :nerd:

So...wife got through on her account and I got through....will they cancel? We were in different locations, and it was a kithstrike...so hope at least one goes through, although if both go the second is going to my homie for retail.

Agreed but that's a lot of pairs for a kithstrike, assuming more would be available for the actual release...
Even if there's a lot more pairs,it doesn't matter because now there's a lot more demand. So technically it makes it just as limited.

Back
Top Bottom