Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hello Monix23,

You have violated our terms of service by placing an automated order, and your household has now been banned permanently on all Kith products moving forward. We are unable to fulfill your order for item:

1x Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III - KFE - 10.5

Automated LOL i used my iPhone

Last edited:
Hello Monix23,

You have violated our terms of service by placing an automated order, and your household has now been banned permanently on all Kith products moving forward. We are unable to fulfill your order for item:

wow thats harsh

Hello Monix23,

An automated response to combat an automated order :nerd:

Anybody know an email address from somebody who's a real person at KITH?

btw my Brazils came in today and they are FIRE but this pisses me off.

Last edited:
So you guys getting banned for refreshing that oos page and it went away and you bought the item? Bs

Hello Monix23,

Dog no lie I spit my drink out when I read this, that's so OD lol.

I'm sure they'll fix this

lmaooooooooo :rofl:

You guys knew something was up and thats why you were hoping it gets honored. That Ban might be because they probably feel someone messed with their system and as result they're sending out automated responses to those that purchased. I doubt you guys will be banned for no fault of your own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom