Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

U welcome

1-Tease pics surfaces
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
9-85/15 NEEDS them
11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
Its like this for every damn runner that happens to be a collab now. 

U welcome

1-Tease pics surfaces
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
9-85/15 NEEDS them
11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
you forgot the barage of shipping confirmation questions

not sure how the sizing goes, on these.. picked up a 9 and 9.5.. whichever doesnt work.. i'll oop to someone
Shoutout to @Nupe05 for hooking it up with retail + shipping on the Brazil's. I am Brazilian so these were very much needed for the collection. Got them in yesterday and they look sick, feel mad comfy, and fit TTS. I'd post pics, but y'all have seen plenty already. I owe you one bro!

those were just guesses.

twitter link...who knows? might be another curve ball they decide to throw at us.
yeah they might throw some curve ball. but if its anything like the last few releases online wont be too hard. I suck at getting online releases (straight up terrible, so if I can cop it definitely means something :lol:)

Definitely be prepared for a curve ball, all those pages mentioned above will be open, along with the kith + RF twitter accounts. Won't be surprised if it became a TLO.

Watch him get neymar to drop the link or jones junior lol. Imma even have his instagram open just in case he puts it in that bio. You never know.

Cuz it would be cool. Deff streamline things a bit. Once again I don't really care for anything besides getting the girl a pair of the gl3s and possibly a pill for myself, but I'm always happy with curve balls making it more fair

I've had no problem getting releases manually on Kith. Please, no changes.

Last edited:
I've had no problem getting releases manually on Kith. Please, no changes.

I honestly don't think anyone with subpar internet does, that site is literally the easiest site to use/bot lol. I just think change is a good thing, keeps people on their toes. It seems as is they're semi taking this 1 per order thing serious, but they obviously won't catch everyone

Back
Top Bottom