Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hype was bigger on last rf x asics release right so these shouldn't be as hard to cop or maybe I'm wrong

No body knows the answers....You will just have to react at 11am
Andy is not giving any info out on how its being done

I think the whole site might change like the ecp.. Or possible even a link via twitter to a page where you can cop everything:frown:highly doubt it but they been throwing curveballs on purpose) or just a regular release & they arnt saying anything to spook bot people out lol

Edit: after reading this I noticed this is basically all the ways they could do it lol,

Last edited:
Dam think I'm going to pass on both rf tomorrow. Just seen somebody on 34th st wearing the cncepts pump fury straight fuego in person. I was on the fence about those but I'm going all in.

Last edited:
will they cancel an order if you order one using paypal but different name and email and an order using a card with a different name and email but all the same address?

I think the refresh might be crucial since it actually gives you a new page to checkout to rather then going back and forth on the same two pages.

Back
Top Bottom