Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I hope the GLIIIs run TTS, I bought the Nippon ran a half size bigger, but I bought the Santa and they were TTS. Hmmm....

laugh.gif

i don't think it will recognize the language!

Say em in person an man there blah the Brazils own the USA s by farerrr lol there awful jus look at some gold pics if end hand on eBay w no filter
Translation:

Saw them in person and man are they just blah! The Brazils GT-II asics own the USA Gel Lyte III by far. The USA asics are just awful. Just look at the some of the pics of the USA asics which are ending on eBay and have no filter. 

Damn first time this year I gotta be on the bench because funds is tight.Even sold my sohos to try n cop these USA smh

Translation:

Saw them in person and man are they just blah! The Brazils GT-II asics own the USA Gel Lyte III by far. The USA asics are just awful. Just look at the some of the pics of the USA asics which are ending on eBay and have no filter. 

I actually think the last sentance might have been, "Just look at the in-hand pictures on eBay that have no filter." Could be wrong though...lol.

Translation:

He may have needed a translator, but he is 100% on point. 

A lot of people are going to be underwhelmed when they get their pairs in person. 

The shoe was made for instagram photos. 

Last edited:
^ i like my usa's alot.

i hope they dont pull nothing crazy for this release...i need the brazils

Translation:

repped... thank you

Translation:

I actually think the last sentance might have been, "Just look at the in-hand pictures on eBay that have no filter." Could be wrong though...lol.
Hah I think you're actually right.

Calm before the storm. 10 min from now thread will be flooded with "easy cop" "cart jacked" "when do they ship" "how do they fit"

wonder if this color way was not associated with RF would still be

He may have needed a translator, but he is 100% on point. 

A lot of people are going to be underwhelmed when they get their pairs in person. 

The shoe was made for instagram photos. 
i dunno.. i think the USA are amazing... granted never seen them in person, but it is such a unique shoe.. but to each there own. 

Back
Top Bottom