Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just for future reference did people have better chances through twitter or page refreshing?

the general consensus from what I've read is that it was pretty much 50/50?

idk any members wanna chime in?
had 2 windows open, one with the homepage, one with twitter. saw the link on the homepage first.

yesterday i saw the kfe products in website(refreshed) before twitter link popped
same.

Lol kith really is a re-branding company...cuz asics gr quality is still pretty damn decent...slap rf on it and it's a wrap

just for future reference did people have better chances through twitter or page refreshing?

the general consensus from what I've read is that it was pretty much 50/50?
idk any members wanna chime in?
I had twitter open and right when it hit 11:00 est, nothing happened so I immediately went to the website and refreshed twice, on the second refresh it updated

any noshow/invisible socks comparable to the brazil no shows to match the USAs? cant seem to find anything except long socks.

I had twitter open and right when it hit 11:00 est, nothing happened so I immediately went to the website and refreshed twice, on the second refresh it updated

Hmmm I must have been rushing or something because, everything poped up except the shoes.

Lol kith really is a re-branding company...cuz asics gr quality is still pretty damn decent...slap rf on it and it's a wrap

This. At least he is successful with it. Some folks or companies try the same thing and fail.

cant tell if serious
roll.gif
still trying to figure out whats funny.

Saw Ronnie Fieg yesterday in soho. Dude looks overweight with his oversize USA shirt. Everybody around him was decked out in the entire KFE collection lol

entered wrong billing address the first time, went back and corrected then went through. kith charged me twice, happened to anyone before? did it just cancel off in the end?

I watch very few youtube "sneakerheads". I really only check out my boy GTFAN, Crispy Coyle, and....messican sneakerhead. Dude is hilarious. 

Back
Top Bottom