Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have a 60D.

the big deal is the lenses though. I have a 24-105 f4L, a broken 50mm 1.8 (autofocus broke), and a 40mm 2.8.

the 40mm 2.8 is my go to lens for taking my on foot since its a pancake and hella light for using it on this: Amazon product ASIN B00HCAB8MU
that's my set up.
been looking for that tripod, good looks!

side note, ya'll are so entertained by that RF troll account

You guys think $450 shipped for Miami ECP 9/10 condition is too much?

I mean, of course it's too much. But I've been looking for awhile and I'm not sure it's going to get any cheaper. I'm torn.

still no pics of the red schooners on feet yet 
nerd.gif

It's a leather dust bag too which is dope but no way I can drop almost 2 bills for some all white shoes looking like a nurse or something. And all black shoes remind me of some working shoes I used to rock cooking in kitchens when I was younger.

It's a leather dust bag too which is dope but no way I can drop almost 2 bills for some all white shoes looking like a nurse or something. And all black shoes remind me of some working shoes I used to rock cooking in kitchens when I was younger.

Your not about that coke life we get it

most pleasantly surprised i think i have ever been from a RF release. wasn't expecting much, but these are pretty over the top quality wise. Volcano Sebagos did not disappoint. 

nubuck even on the bottom wtf

Last edited:
His boots and shoes have always been legit....Before the runners wave Ronnie was known for dominating that field

Back
Top Bottom