Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

no.....sockliner is white... no perf on the toe box... different shoe
That's what I thought. But it's very possible, the ones I posted were early samples of the shoe he posted. There's always several iterations of designs.

For example, here he goes through his entire design process for his Steel Blues. Finished design and the initial concept are completely different.

http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/ronnie-fieg-x-new-balance-steel-blue-999-sample-process/

Since he usually releases 2 different shoes maybe it will be the sages and the glaciers? 
Which ones are the sages?

I like glaciers better than coves and will def cop but I guess I'm just dissapointed because I thought it would be rose golds.

But then again this is PURE speculation.

How bout we wait and don't assume yet.
smile.gif
As long as everyone realizes that were all speculating, i dont see anything wrong with it. Let the lurkers think that theres a shoe called "glaciers" coming out and post to twitter acting like a breaking news source.

Which ones are the sages?

I like glaciers better than coves and will def cop but I guess I'm just dissapointed because I thought it would be rose golds.

But then again this is PURE speculation.
I believe those are the ones in the teaser pic. It says sage on there and I saw a dude on IG mentioning them calling them sages. 
Isn't "Sage" a restaurant?
This may be the case too haha but idk man. They are a green sage cw though from the looks of it.

Sage is a spice. Mint is also kind of a spice. Cove is dealing with water. Glacier is a solid piece of water. *mind blown*
I think you're on to something. Let the dudes at complexkicks know so they can create a list of the top RF water and spice shoes.

I'm finna start rumors

Since he usually releases 2 different shoes maybe it will be the sages and the glaciers? 
are you seriously asking for the pretty much the same color scheme to be risen from ronnies kithlab again? not bombing you but i want some new stuff too much ******* mint and cove coming out of this guy. care bear ronnie..

are you seriously asking for the pretty much the same color scheme to be risen from ronnies kithlab again? not bombing you but i want some new stuff too much ******* mint and cove coming out of this guy. care bear ronnie..
Nope. I wasn't asking that. I was just saying that could be whats happening here in a question form. Thats all. I would like some new cw's too.

...or rose gold glvs

Nope. I wasn't asking that. I was just saying that could be whats happening here in a question form. Thats all. I would like some new cw's too.

...or rose gold glvs
yeah the rose golds looked pretty cool from the onfeet shot

Back
Top Bottom