Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think I like the Sages more at this point even if they're kind of a rehashed mint color way.

RGs are dope but i think GT2s are much better.. Not really feeling the white stripes tbh. Still dope though.

wore them 3 times. they rule. the creasing is sick too. gonna age great.

what stage on the willmax list are we on?

Heck yeah very impressed. Love my coke white pumas. And yeah we are up there. Can't wait to see the full blown madness, early eBay ads, I'm stoked haha. It's quite the show watching a ronnie fieg shoe drop progress.

/i don't get how some of you guys are worried about getting one pair... I'm over here making plans on how to get 10 of each manually...

I'll be disappointed if I don't land AT LEAST 3 of each. It's kith...

Only thing I'm worried about for this release is it's the first weekend of school and waking up at 10 the morning after your first Friday on campus might be tough. Think I'm feeling the RG over the Sage though. 

/i don't get how some of you guys are worried about getting one pair... I'm over here making plans on how to get 10 of each manually...

I said it earlier and ill say it again, dont be so sure. Theres a bot that was recently created specifically for Kith thats able to do RSVP services like heads do on Nike. Im talkin 20 pairs at a time, all automated, seperate kith accounts,  without even accessing the website. It's also its own standalone program, so no browser even needed. I don't use these, im 7 for 7 all manual on kith, but this might screw our chances a little.

For me RG V's = Sages. Really feelin' them both. Just love the subtle hints of khaki/pink on the sages combined that with the mesh sock liner makes the shoe SEXY AF. 

RF V Scale: RG / Volcanoes > Coves / Sages > Mints. 

Woahh.
If I don't get lucky on the RGs, I'll be heading the resell route. Too bad I'll be leaving NY by the release date.

Only thing I'm worried about for this release is it's the first weekend of school and waking up at 10 the morning after your first Friday on campus might be tough. Think I'm feeling the RG over the Sage though. 
Have the same mentality @jasroberts21  unfortunately in the same predicament of @Up Your Pujol

Judging solely off these first pics, I like the sages more. However I already have mints and mint COAs so I'll probably pass smh... I'm sure rose golds are nice AF, but I wish the Asics stripes were either rose gold, the color of the sockliner, or that white/creme color but outlined with blue

Last edited:
ive been looking to get a pair of asics...these look perfect i would get both if i could but i prefer the sage...i just like cool colorways over warm colorways. could someone please help me out with some advice on how to get them on release? should i make a kith account and put credit card info in? or should i use paypal? are the shoes safe in ur cart? or should i just get the sages in and check out immediately? if anyone could help id really appreciate it. thanks

Back
Top Bottom