Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These colors wouldnt sell out if he released them all at once..Mercer Monday is a sales move

For once I actually got something in cart from Kith, but decided to pass on these. 

That brass color is really difficult to match with anything imo.

Last edited:
Mercer Mondays sucked so far. Dude is smart enough to market it this way though. One colorway. Omg I must have!!!!' Sheep gon sheep

Surprised that there isn't more love for this colorway. I have a pair of JCrew chinos that are this color and I feel like they can go with a lot. Just my opinion though.

Yeah I have a close mate of mine who works within kith, and nor do not like the last few mercer releases.

I can let you guys know when the navy/black/2tone comes out (and if they are going to).

I have a feeling rf is going to release the volcanoes with 2 tone mercers (light red/offred) and the jacket we've seen recently.

'bit off topic but, what would be the best pants to wear for summer? joggers? I feel mercer will be way to thick, anyway something with a lighter fabric.

Thanks!

Agreed.... any leaks on the New Balance drop that RF mentioned on his twitter?  I think he tweeted that his best NB drop is going to release by end of the year

Every collab that he drops is supposedly his best until the next one comes out lol.

I think his line-up for the rest of the year is:

Ocotober - Asics Gel Lyte V
November - New Balance 997
December - Timberland Boot

Whelp, I guess I'll be passing on that Lava jacket that RF has been teasing lately since there's a humongous KITH billboard on the back of the jacket...:smh:

I honestly think he is going to make a 997 because he said he want to make a better shoe than the Nonnatives...he said so on twitter a while ago

Dude's competitive haha.

Dunes are one of my NB grails.

saw this comment on his IG which is pretty funny: "why does this dude takes photos like he's only got one leg?"

Back
Top Bottom