Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow thats so much darker... 
mean.gif

I think the pumas will be 165 USD companies often keep the numerical value the same but since the Euro is worth more it comes too more USD. For an example asics GRs cost 110 in euros and are 110 in USD!

I have just about had it with kith.

Lets see how the COAs release goes.

That will be the determining factor.

"kithset" and "Just Us" is corney and lame.

Seems like the declining quality of the mercers are making people upset.

Tech Fleece is 10000x better than any kith sweatpant.

idk we will see.

I mean don't get me wrong his asics collabs are insane. Everything else tho. ehhhh.

Man...I live in Cali and one of the pairs of Mercers I ordered last Monday is in Germany! :smh: How the hell can that happen?!?

Man...I live in Cali and one of the pairs of Mercers I ordered last Monday is in Germany!
mean.gif
How the hell can that happen?!?
thats because we got the same famous sunny weather here in germany, so its easy to get that twisted and....nah, we dont, who am i kidding!? 
frown.gif

really sorry for you though, thats some bs!!! ^^

A friend that's waiting on a package in Cali said his tracking shows package in Germany.

I'm waiting on a pair of Mercers here in Cali and tracking updated at 3 PM today to arrival here, so maybe tracking is on the frits?

I'm in cali and mine just say their last location was in  San Pablo and Late Train.  Prob delayed by a day 

Back
Top Bottom