Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got em in! These things are beautiful, materials like whoa... 2 pairs of insoles - suede and a leather, wooden shoe tree, the bag, extra laces. The sizing down thing was a much appreciated heads up. Fit is perfect. I'm wearing 40's (6.5s) :x

iPhone snaps:

View media item 863671

those are so nice...makes me wanna hit up the bay right now and pay resell :smh:

Ronnie fieg is really increasing production numbers. (Not the FP tho lol) look at COA, and Daytona. Going after those profit margins
looking at fieg's release patterns, it seems like he doesn't have much exclusivity with brands other than asics (and FP at this point). he probably has to reach minimum order #'s dictated by puma and new balance; whereas with asics, it seems like he can make however much (or as little) he wants

looking at fieg's release patterns, it seems like he doesn't have much exclusivity with brands other than asics (and FP at this point). he probably has to reach minimum order #'s dictated by puma and new balance; whereas with asics, it seems like he can make however much (or as little) he wants
now that you mention it, it does seem like the asics are much harder to get, and the resale prices are a reflection of that. i got my daytonas for like $5 over retail after they came out, but i had to pay almost double the retail price for the ECP pack.

If you are charging $180 retail you can also afford to sit on stock and they can be as exclusive as you want. Not saying thats happening, but im saying its an option. Also according to willmax there is a warehouse somewhere with supergreen stock..

My RF x FP came in today and fit nicely, I'm an 11.5 and got 44, a little room in the toe box, but I usually wear insoles anyway.

The asics numbers are higher than ever. Just seems like it's impossible because everyone is on this asics runner hype now.

These tweets from Ronald this morning....
I bet it had people on their toes all morning for a possible cove/mint release. 
laugh.gif

^^no way that's waaayyyy to much IMO

For ds I'd say no more than $450 and if used anywhere from $3-350

Gotta have some patience and do a little hunting but pairs are out there

What's the price of the ECP pack (Miami colorway) running for nowadays?

Yeah I agree, I paid $360 for a pair with OG all worn one time from the bay. So just keep looking and if you see some on the bay message them and ask to see if you can get price lower

Totally agree with this I paid $375 for a ds9 just before Christmas

Back
Top Bottom