Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally got my personal grails
Salmon soles are so 
pimp.gif

What's the going rate for DS Daytona's size 10.5 right now?
Not that bad, between 220-270. I've seen some go under 200 and one ore two above 275, but expect that low 200 range. I sold mine off for about 265 awhile back because they were just sitting. I gotta wear my kicks. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was in Miami for the ECP and it was at times a complete free for all.  But Ronnie and the Kith employees got everything straightened out.  Personally, I don't think it's going to be a WCP (very witty whoever originated this) because for the ECP we knew months in advance about the pop up shop and numerous collabs.  How early did we know about the Paris pop up shop?  

PS: I plan on getting myself three pairs of each :smile:  

^ yeah, kinda surprised we haven't seen any apparel yet. If it is gonna be a big drop like the ECP like @WillMax14 alluded to, you'd think we would have more info by now.. which is why I'm doubting this April 4th rumor

I'm not suprised we haven't seen anything apparel yet but what does concern me is that Ronnie has yet to make a tweet that reads "The upcoming Cove (or Mint) capsule drop is
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

pimp.gif
"  or  "Hand made and sewn in North Korea with the finest imported materials.  Quality 
smokin.gif
."  You guys get the point and all of you who have been around for quite some time understand.   He has been absolutely silent in regards to apparel which is surprising.  

Back
Top Bottom