Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

these last 2 pages should be deleted lol. I think the member a few pages back spoke too soon about there being more complaints of people asking about shipping than actual people asking about shipping. These last 2 pages have nothing but useless first 2/3 numbers of their order numbers. Im in NYC... matter of fact, i live 20 minutes away from Kith and i still didn't get shipping yet. Calm down guys lol, didn't they say most people would have updated tracking by Wednesday? Also like it has been mentioned, try tracking your order by punching him your order number in the tracking link on kith's website. If its showing invalid tracking number, its not shipped yet! 

^^ 
mean.gif

these last 2 pages should be deleted lol. I think the member a few pages back spoke too soon about there being more complaints of people asking about shipping than actual people asking about shipping. These last 2 pages have nothing but useless first 2/3 numbers of their order numbers. Im in NYC... matter of fact, i live 20 minutes away from Kith and i still didn't get shipping yet. Calm down guys lol, didn't they say most people would have updated tracking by Wednesday? Also like it has been mentioned, try tracking your order by punching him your order number in the tracking link on kith's website. If its showing invalid tracking number, its not shipped yet! 
I think people are bored, lurking and just want an excuse to post. It's gonna be okay man, you still have the Yeezy's.

Been out of this thread since work earlier today and come back to see a lot of movement just to find out its people naming their order numbers trying to figure out shipping order and their measurements 
mean.gif

I'm ready for all this nonsense to be over and the thread get back to normal

uhhh some of yall are blowing asics way out of proportion. i absolutely love them but yall are acting like they are using some amazing suede and leather materials.
these sneakers are in no way actually worth 160$.  its not even close.  

RF got yall gassed for real. 

im happier paying 160 for RF Asics than playing 170 plus tax for Jordans with cardboard quality pleather

Been out of this thread since work earlier today and come back to see a lot of movement just to find out its people naming their order numbers trying to figure out shipping order and their measurements 
mean.gif

I'm ready for all this nonsense to be over and the thread get back to normal
 Normal?!? this thread is a constant cycle between tracking info questions post-release to mercer/bleecker sizing in between. The odd posts here and there break the monotony but thats about it.

Any word on a possible wider release of these in the states? I struck out due to sleeping a few hours before launch. Maybe certain shops/boutiques will have them in... or is this pretty much a wrap..?

i don't think they ship by order number, area would make more sense
area would make more sense?  then **** send the hawaii orders before the NY orders so i don't have to get it *** last from being the farthest from NY

Woord. Top reason why I'd choose Asics over J's anytime.
and there is no issues of paint chipping etc.. cos there is no paint, also the quality for RF is pretty much on point.. rather I pay rape for RF then rape for the Jordan Lab series etc.. 

Back
Top Bottom