Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I used a standard visa and at checkout it told me my "street address and zip code doesnt match" which has never happened to me before
Yeah it hasn't happened to me before either. I'm just wondering if anyone else's temp authorization is taking as long to go away as mine is. 

Yeah it hasn't happened to me before either. I'm just wondering if anyone else's temp authorization is taking as long to go away as mine is. 
this is only the 3rd business day since placing the initial hold on your funds. it might be another 2-3 business days before it's automatically reversed

Charges for both of my orders have posted, no longer just holds. I'm sure people will still get shipping emails beyond today, the Wednesday "deadline" was provably a little ambitious.

in all seriousness, i never received shipping confirmation for the daytonas and americanas either. they just showed up

Did they track on the kith order tracker tho
Yeah, that's what I was wondering too.

I just don't know about all of these people saying the shoes showed up without receiving tracking. I've ordered from Kith a bunch of times and have always received tracking.

Maybe some of you are just missing the emails.

Either way, I'm still waiting like almost everyone else. The UPS tracker doesn't show anything yet either.

Last edited:

it was during the holidays though, that was pretty much expected
i got americanas before daytonas by almost a whole week, and i live in queens. didnt get any shipping info for either, except for the shipping notification from ups my choice saying they were delivered.

still haven't received my shipping info on coves
I've grown used to the delay in getting your
product when dealing with kith….
it is what it is…I like the product and I know
beforehand they're extremely slow with shipping.
blah

Lol dude's here getting restless cause the GLV's haven't all shipped on the third day. It took me four weeks to get my Daytona's, and I live in the US, so don't complain.

Just clicked the link posted on the thread for tracking and my label is created. West coast. Don't be skurrrred!
Nice. What did your order number start with?

I know Kith used to not go by order numbers on releases like this, but I'm wondering since they switched to that outside company to handle shipments, if maybe they do go in order of order number.

Back
Top Bottom