Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bleekers will never be TTS lol.

Just wanted to share how disappointed I am at the quality of the quilted pairs. Both my black pair and my grey pair are messed up. The stitching has come unstitched where it is cross stitched into diamonds. I've also never washed neither pairs and I've worn each about 4 times maximum since I got it a week after they dropped with the Mints/Coves release.

Bleekers will never be TTS lol.

Just wanted to share how disappointed I am at the quality of the quilted pairs. Both my black pair and my grey pair are messed up. The stitching has come unstitched where it is cross stitched into diamonds. I've also never washed neither pairs and I've worn each about 4 times maximum since I got it a week after they dropped with the Mints/Coves release.

Thats brutal dude....

Meanwhile my nike techfleece sweats are perfect after 6 months of wear and washing. :smokin

I just tried on my Kildares that I got .5 down from my tts and I don't know how anybody that ordered 1 full size down say they fit great??I'm right against the front of the shoe in this size. I'm also not sure about the salmon toe colorway.. Thinking I should have gone with poppy instead. I'll problaby try a couple fits and see if it sways me to keep them or not.

Can anyone shed some light on how the sebago boat shoes fit? Sorry to be that guy asking but I searched the thread to no avail.

Ok so here is the deal with the fit on the Bleeckers
These two are the Quilted ones and they fit TTS

These are the regular ones and they fit big so sz down
is there a big difference in size between M and L I wear a 32-33 and can't decide. Going for the quilted ones.  Sorry for the noob question, my first pair of bleeckers. i usually rock zanerobe

is there a big difference in size between M and L I wear a 32-33 and can't decide. Going for the quilted ones.  Sorry for the noob question, my first pair of bleeckers. i usually rock zanerobe

I wear a 32-33 depending on brand and my quilted bleeckers are big in a medium. I did shrink them which fixed the length but not the waist. But that's me though. Someone could be same height and weight and have different body shapes which doesn't hekp

I wear a 32-33 depending on brand and my quilted bleeckers are big in a medium. I did shrink them which fixed the length but not the waist. But that's me though. Someone could be same height and weight and have different body shapes which doesn't hekp
Please Read what i posted above, about the sizing

Please Read what i posted above, about the sizing

I did. Don't get me wrong tts is a good choice but I prefer mine to have a slim look so I would of sized down my self. Like I said everyone will have a different fit but you are correct. Tts is the best way if your not sure.

I did. Don't get me wrong tts is a good choice but I prefer mine to have a slim look so I would of sized down my self. Like I said everyone will have a different fit but you are correct. Tts is the best way if your not sure.
The thing is that the Quilted you have will not fit the same as the one releasing tomorrow. The one you have run really big, this will not. But yeah everyone is different so its a toss up really

You questioning Big Willy tho? 

i was just afraid of them running too small and fitting like peter pan pants lol i should be good though with that medium now that i think about it

The thing is that the Quilted you have will not fit the same as the one releasing tomorrow. The one you have run really big, this will not. But yeah everyone is different so its a toss up really

Cool that definitely makes a difference and good to know as I was gonna grab another pair

Ok so here is the deal with the fit on the Bleeckers
These two are the Quilted ones and they fit TTS
View media item 951080These are the regular ones and they fit big so sz down
View media item 951083

Complete noob to his joggers lol

I have 2 pairs of the Nike Tech Fleece 1.0 Joggers in a Large.. are those comparable in fit to these? How should I size? Im 5'10'' 180 with an athletic build..

Last edited:
Really can't decide on color. Gonna just have to be instinct tomorrow. Might be leaning towards the mint cuz I have a like 3 real solid pairs of Sperry boat shoes all in that basic color.

But also don't know if I really like the mint.

Also probably won't be quick enough with this "extremely limited" talk.

@WillMax14    by tts do you mean the quilted in S fits a waist 30-32? i think sizing with sweats are a lil more tricky cause of the stretch. I have 32 waist but i think i'm still gonna go with S, going for the slim-fit look

Back
Top Bottom