Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think they ship according to location. The further away from the store, the earlier it gets shipped. I live about 1 delivery day away and I usually get my label created after everyone else regardless of order number

I could be wrong though
I don't necessarily think that's true but you may have a point lol. My pair that's headed to outside of philly got the label created whereas my pair coming down here to the Baltimore/DC area has not. Either way nothing to really sweat....I hope 
roll.gif

I think they ship according to location. The further away from the store, the earlier it gets shipped. I live about 1 delivery day away and I usually get my label created after everyone else regardless of order number

I could be wrong though
I was about to post this about shipping according to location. But my theory is exactly opposite of yours.  I was thinking Bergen Logistics ship orders closest to them.  I reached that conclusion based on the random order numbers I was typing and they are all in the East Coast (PA, RI, NY).  The only thing off was I see orders being shipped to TX.  

Anyone from the West Coast get their labels created?  

That theory is flawed.

I'm not on the east coast and my label has been created.

There is no rhyme or rhythm to it.

Last edited:
That theory is flawed.

I'm not on the east coast and my label has been created.
I'm 0/2 on my theories 
laugh.gif

I've come to a conclusion that someone at Bergen prints out a stack of PO#'s and throws them up in the air.  Whatever faces up gets shipped first and whatever faces down gets shipped the next day.  

Edit:  They just created a label for my brother's pair.

Last edited:
do you guys know if it's possible to hold the package at the post office, or does kith/bergen logistics not allow you to do that? 

Yeah i got him a pair too but it doesn't really say which order it was. I'll wait and see hopefully they ship both today or of they only end shipping one order it means it did get canceled.
So on one of the orders you got a papypal receipt email but not a Kith order conf email correct??

So on one of the orders you got a papypal receipt email but not a Kith order conf email correct??
I got email confirmations for both orders, both paid with paypal with my debit card, both are still showing on my paypal history, it says -$197 for both orders but today I got 197 put back in my bank account and its only showing -$197 for one order there now, yesterday it had -$197 twice. 

I got email confirmations for both orders, both paid with paypal with my debit card, both are still showing on my paypal history, it says -$197 for both orders but today I got 197 put back in my bank account and its only showing -$197 for one order there now, yesterday it had -$197 twice. 
Got ya.. My boy got paypal email but no Kith order email so he may be out of luck. I got both paypal and kith and my order has a label created so.... He's going to call them    I will keep u posted on what they say in case someone else had this happen

Got ya.. My boy got paypal email but no Kith order email so he may be out of luck. I got both paypal and kith and my order has a label created so.... He's going to call them    I will keep u posted on what they say in case someone else had this happen
Also too the merchant (Kith) can't tell if it was a debit card through your paypal or just a balance of cash in your paypal. I would call paypal to see if the money was ever even sent

Maybe your bank thought it was a double charge since it was $197 back to back. I remember something similar happened to me with Supreme. You should try to call your bank and see if they're the ones that stopped the payment. 

Last edited:

Also too the merchant (Kith) can't tell if it was a debit card through your paypal or just a balance of cash in your paypal. I would call paypal to see if the money was ever even sent
It was, because it was taken off my bank yesterday. I checked. 

Maybe your bank thought it was a double charge since it was $197 back to back. I remember something similar happened to me with Supreme. You should try to call your bank and see if they're the ones that stopped the payment. 
I have $177 back to back too so I don't think it can be that.

i had a similar problem with the mint leaf glv and a representative told me if you got a order conformation you are good and if you didnt you should call the card company and ask 

damn they were in my cart in sz11 and I passed. There actually still there but obviously out of stock
But in hindsight wish I purchased them because id trade for the mints so quick

Yea hopefully someone takes me up on it. I got the Mints and not the Coves, and got the USAs, but not the Brazils. Rather have a set of one or the other, but don't want to trade my USAs for Coves. Just personal preference.

i had a similar problem with the mint leaf glv and a representative told me if you got a order conformation you are good and if you didnt you should call the card company and ask 
I did get an email order confirmation, hopefully I'm good.

No tracking atm for either me or my girlfriend (order numbers in 101300s and 101500s)

Shipping to Los Angeles

I did get an email order confirmation, hopefully I'm good.
Call them bro, they should tell you if your order is confirmed

Yesterday I had an issue because I read they dont ship to unconfirmed addresses and mine was unconfirmed so i sent them an email telling them I just confirmed it. They then verified and confirmed my order and said Ill receive tracking within the next few business days

Back
Top Bottom