Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So when you say 2 orders you mean more than 1 of each colorway? Or you did one, then went back for the other.

Most people forget 1 colorway per address. My friend's order got canceled cause he didn't know his brother ordered pairs too

DSC06418.jpg
DSC06270.jpg

Did these get restocked or something?

I feel like the generated links have something to due with the overselling. People commented on TND links not being secure, so it could be possible that it doesn't register the same way a natural ordering process does. A pair I got manually got cart jacked, so I knew something was up with this release. 
Naw. Shopify checkout system was changed for this release. Past releases once you get to the payment page, your pair is safe for a few minutes.

This time they altered that so no pairs were held in cart. If you got cart jacked, you just took too long.

Naw. Shopify checkout system was changed for this release. Past releases once you get to the payment page, your pair is safe for a few minutes.

This time they altered that so no pairs were held in cart. If you got cart jacked, you just took too long.
I think andy was trying to keep TND from sharing carts.. hence no more holds...

It may sound dumb, but I wouldn't like the way they would look after the toe box creases. The quilted leather looks like it holds up better against creases. Color way looks nice though.
i really like these. i think im going to try for them. this color is not in my closet.   i wear  a 10 in glv's...would a 9 suffice in FP's?

Last edited:
View media item 1162890
It may sound dumb, but I wouldn't like the way they would look after the toe box creases. The quilted leather looks like it holds up better against creases. Color way looks nice though.

I have the all black and the all white lows from the white label PT.2 and the leather is great so they don't really crease and 2 the minimal creasing that there is in the toe box is negligible.

Adds a little character

Just got canceled on one set that was paid from paypal. My brother ordered another set same household. is he in jeopardy? 

Wow crazy I went back and ordered a pair for my buddy but had his card on me because he forgot to give me the money the night before. I would have been pissed lol.

After reviewing orders we've noticed that multiple transactions have been associated with your billing address. On Ronnie Fieg collaborative product, KITH only allows for one pair per style per household in order to help ensure a fair chance to all potential customers.

Looks like me and my bro will never get to have our own pairs of the collabs. Super lame since me and him always cop our own pairs and get them shipped to the house..

i really like these. i think im going to try for them. this color is not in my closet.   i wear  a 10 in glv's...would a 9 suffice in FP's?
I wear an 8.5 in GLVs and went down to a 6.5 for the FPs. If you buy Zara shoes just get the same Euro size as them. I have normal-narrow width feet.

Back
Top Bottom