Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just passed on sages in an 11.5 for $180...wish they were 11s smh
nerd.gif

Naw. Shopify checkout system was changed for this release. Past releases once you get to the payment page, your pair is safe for a few minutes.

This time they altered that so no pairs were held in cart. If you got cart jacked, you just took too long.
I got my set fine and got a pair that was released, so I feel some got held. Regardless, I feel the generated codes jam the system.

I wear an 8.5 in GLVs and went down to a 6.5 for the FPs. If you buy Zara shoes just get the same Euro size as them. I have normal-narrow width feet.
thats a pretty big jump...thanks for the answer. 

i really like these. i think im going to try for them. this color is not in my closet.   i wear  a 10 in glv's...would a 9 suffice in FP's?
I wear a 9 in GLVs, a 9 in most Nikes except Frees (9.5), and 8 in Allen Edmonds dress shoes and most boat shoes/camp mocs. I wear an 8/EU41 in Filling Pieces. The soles of FP's are the same that Common Projects, Balenciaga, and Rag & Bone use, which I also wear a size 8(41). I suggest you get a size 9/EU42 in FP's if your normal sneaker size is a 10.

Last edited:

Even then he's losing money lol. If they were 11s I would've done it no hesitation....but I hesitated with that 11.5. I'm OCD. Oh well, I got a steal on a box logo tee today so that more than makes up for it
Proof or it didn't happen
lol bought a pair of quartersnacks for under retail to trade with a nter for the tee....will post tagged pics just for you when it comes in :smile:

The best part of the RG is the contrasting Asics stripes on inner and outer sides of the shoe, especially when I saw the employees wearing them on release day at the shop

I wear a 9 in GLVs, a 9 in most Nikes except Frees (9.5), and 8 in Allen Edmonds dress shoes and most boat shoes/camp mocs. I wear an 8/EU41 in Filling Pieces. The soles of FP's are the same that Common Projects, Balenciaga, and Rag & Bone use, which I also wear a size 8(41). I suggest you get a size 9/EU42 in FP's if your normal sneaker size is a 10.
awesome

Still think it's funny that they didn't each come with one pair of flats...I guess it at least shows that he stands behind what he sort of started...

Back
Top Bottom