Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

gonna look to pick up a pair of black dsm's finally.

im a 9.5 in glv and gliii. 9 in 998's and 997's.

should i get an 8.5, 9, or 9.5 for the dsm's? thanks guys

I would get a 9.5 in the DSMs. They fit true to size. As you wear them they break in a little bit too, but don't stretch enough to justify going down 1/2 size

ponys are dope to me. they kinda remind me of some british knights
agreed.. i just wish he would have stayed away from the obligatory  all red sneaker..   if they price is right i'll add to the collection..

now does anyone have any insight to the Kith Golden bear long Varsity sizing? Im 5'10 ish.. 165lbs... and absolutely hate my clothing to be to big and baggy... should i go large or medium on this coat

^ those hybrid coats/jackets are weak as hell to me. too fadish...

if you want a coat (esp for that price) there are plenty of classic silhouttes that are perfect (i.e. wool overcoat, mac coat, duffle coat) and they will never go out of style. 

easy 
smokin.gif

Reactions: God
for that price you can get a plain golden bear jacket on gilt and have money to buy something from penfield

This going to take some genius marketing to get rid of these fugly things. Should just bring them overseas and donate them to some of the less fortunate ... that's if they'll take them lol
That out of 500 pic should do the trick.

Last edited:
Don't know why people didn't scoop these up if they saw them in person? I'll say, the pics don't do them justice. Really have to have these bad boys in hand.  While I wasn't thrilled with the price, and still think they're about $40 too much, I honestly think this is one of the nicest shoes he released this year. To me the quality and detail of the shoe was amazing. They're heavy as F for a shoe, but again, the materials (shoot me for using that Ronnie cliche, but damn, it's the first pair that I owe of his, where I would honestly agree)  and "quilting"  on the toebox and liner is phenomenal to me.  I personally think they're a little snug in Ronnie suggested "go TTS," but hopefully they break in. Anyone else that grabbed these think they're a bit snug? If so, did they break in a bit? And lastly, anyone know if these are still in his stores? I may grab a pair .5 bigger.  

Thanks

Im sure if he did the same exact color blocking on a pair of Asics they would've sold much better... I think people just have something against most of the newer RF x NB collabs.

I like em in pics, I didn't like the price too much, and I had other stuff in my sights I wanted to grab that took priority over these.

Im sure if he did the same exact color blocking on a pair of Asics they would've sold much better... I think people just have something against most of the newer RF x NB collabs.

I like em in pics, I didn't like the price too much, and I had other stuff in my sights I wanted to grab that took priority over these.
Possibly. I'm not a NB aficionado. I'll wear the s**t out some 2 for $70 574s from FTL just as easily. In fact, I have about 10 pairs in my closet I use as beaters. As they wore out, they became mow the lawn or anything else I felt a pair of shoes were going to get ruined with.. I actually passed on 530s RD because I was too busy grabbing other shoes, so I got these through the restock email someone posted. And other than being a big snug, it's one of few shoes I was like "damn, I'm glad I got these." Conversely, there are some of his other older releases I'm just meh on. Or have no clue why there's so much praise.  

I guess in the end, we buy what we want, but my opinion is that more people would probably actually like them if they had the opportunity to actually see them in person.  I guess they're kinda like the Puma DSMs, which a few on here that praise for being a sleeper. It's actually been kinda nice to purchase some RF's collabs and not have purchase them in 2 secs. It's unfortunate Kith's return policy blows and their prices can be a bit extreme because I'd probably more of their stuff. 

gl3 brooklyn bridges would look better than the nb brooklyn bridges imo...

not sure about central parks tho ...either way would be awesome seeing those cw's on asics.

Don't know why people didn't scoop these up if they saw them in person? I'll say, the pics don't do them justice. Really have to have these bad boys in hand.  While I wasn't thrilled with the price, and still think they're about $40 too much, I honestly think this is one of the nicest shoes he released this year. To me the quality and detail of the shoe was amazing. They're heavy as F for a shoe, but again, the materials (shoot me for using that Ronnie cliche, but damn, it's the first pair that I owe of his, where I would honestly agree)  and "quilting"  on the toebox and liner is phenomenal to me.  I personally think they're a little snug in Ronnie suggested "go TTS," but hopefully they break in. Anyone else that grabbed these think they're a bit snug? If so, did they break in a bit? And lastly, anyone know if these are still in his stores? I may grab a pair .5 bigger.  

Thanks
I agree with you 100%. Best release that I have personally purchased all year.  The quilting is crazy to me.  Were snug for me as well wish i wouldve went .5 up.  A bunch of retailers are releasing them this weekend starting tonight and tomorrow if youre still looking for that size up.

all this talk about them pumas has me wanting to get a pair now, specially with pairs under retail popping up. for those who have both pairs, is leather quality on both the same or does one look better than the other?

all this talk about them pumas has me wanting to get a pair now, specially with pairs under retail popping up. for those who have both pairs, is leather quality on both the same or does one look better than the other?
picked up a ds black pair yesterday for $165 shipped. im sure you can find a pair for retail or less. good luck on the hunt 
pimp.gif

Thanks
I agree with you 100%. Best release that I have personally purchased all year.  The quilting is crazy to me.  Were snug for me as well wish i wouldve went .5 up.  A bunch of retailers are releasing them this weekend starting tonight and tomorrow if youre still looking for that size up.
Thanks. Off the top of your head, do you know what US retailers are going to release these? I need to keep scanning for coupons and XX% offs, too. Would be even better if I could get them on discount. If that's the case, I'll probably double on these.

Wonder if these always were scheduled to be released through other boutiques? Or Ronnie didn't sell his and made it look like it was a wider release? Would be great if all his stuff released other places. Either way, I like not having to buy through Kith.  

Thanks. Off the top of your head, do you know what US retailers are going to release these? I need to keep scanning for coupons and XX% offs, too. Would be even better if I could get them on discount. If that's the case, I'll probably double on these.

Wonder if these always were scheduled to be released through other boutiques? Or Ronnie didn't sell his and made it look like it was a wider release? Would be great if all his stuff released other places. Either way, I like not having to buy through Kith.  
UBIQ had pairs up they may be gone by now im not sure. doubt anybody is discounting them but i know a bunch of other retailers are releasing them this weekend.  

I think the wider release has more to do with New Balance than Kith. I've noticed all of the recent NB collabs have had their initial release with the store then a wider release weeks laters. ex. Rose's, Shoe Gallery MT580s, 

Back
Top Bottom