Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i gotta say that kith filter got me on the grand opening glv. heres an instagram shot and now I'm like ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
i gotta say that kith filter got me on the grand opening glv. heres an instagram shot and now I'm like ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did you think they'd look any different than the GL3s, or Sagas other than them being on a different model?

If i remember right the DSM were made from premium Italian "glove" leather which is in fact one of the finest leathers you can ever work with --- the opening Asics are just "premium italian leather" ;-)

I am prolly wrong but I always thought kith employees were ride or die rf supports, seems as if the tables have turned even Matt smashing rf product.
Also do kith employees get discount on rf releases?
it depends on the product but they get 50% and sometimes free

what kith makes isn't fashion, its basics but with hype. some of his pieces mirror basics made by high fashion houses like balmain(the rounded front hoodies) but its basics and thats what i take it as, i don't consider him a fashion designer.

do you consider uniglo fashion?

They could be made of virgins buttholes. Isn't anyone bored of sportswear trying to sell you on premium materials.

It's redundant.

Next will be an Italian renaissance aged suede raincoats. 

what kith makes isn't fashion, its basics but with hype. some of his pieces mirror basics made by high fashion houses like balmain(the rounded front hoodies) but its basics and thats what i take it as, i don't consider him a fashion designer.

do you consider uniglo fashion?

I mean I feel like he gets respect in the fashion world and when it comes down to it all fashion really is hype. It just comes down to do you want to reach deport into your pocket to rock a 'cooler' brand. Personally I think he can put out some good clothing every once and awhile like that ox blood Hollis hoody with the grey sleeve, side zippers and waffle lining. Products like that is what I like to see taking a basic piece of clothing and switching it up.but on the other hand he does put out a lot of other pieces of clothing like the robes and the over branding on some products. But he knows he has a niche market that appreciates that and it's certainly not your sneaker heads that are camping out for every runner release. Also the premium material jig, fake sell outs, consistently jacking up prices and recycling CWs is getting old and pushing a lot of people away. Ronnie just needs to step of his high horse and be more real with custoumers

Looks like the Grand Openings Vs I ordered is getting ready for pick up. Status shows leveled was created early today.

Last edited:
Anybody cop the holis hoody? Ordered the black and was wondering how the quality is on it
the holis hood is the same as the frayed one, right? i bought the frayed one and i'm pleased with mine, but its nothing exceptional. fit is a little odd, tight in the arms, loose otherwise. its not very thick, more like the terry is rather dense/tight, if that makes sense - still warm though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom