Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

John Elliott's stuff is made in Los Angeles. 

JE was part of the PUMA COA pack, I have the feeling those Pumas will be apart of this one as well. 

COA clothes are still the best clothes Kith collabed on to date. 
yea totally. just wasn't feeling the quilting. hopefully this stuff is cool. JE rules. 

hopefully the stuff isn't all pinks.

though navy and maroon like the other leaked pumas could be cool.

Pacific/ Atlantics are expected to arrive tomorrow from Kith 
sick.gif
 Is this real life....

same here, got an email today from UPS saying im expected a package tomorrow from bergen logistics (the shipping company KITH uses). for those wondering, ordered both off the kithstrike and im in NJ, but location shouldn't matter.

ordered just the bomber on saturday though, hasn't shipped yet. but im kinda mad, could've got free shipping if i had ordered it from stampd's website directly. oh well whatever.

Where are you located? I can't see if it's shipped because he wants me to use that dumb kith tracking instead of giving me a reg number
Where are you located and did you purchase from the kith strike or Friday's release
Bought them during the kithstrike at midnight and then totally forgot about them. Saw that I got an email today from UPS saying telling me to expect a package tomorrow and to my surprise it was from Kith. Was kinda disappointing though cause I was hoping it would be my Xenos

just kidding, wasn't from KITH - my order hasn't shipped yet. it was from JE, which i guess is kinda relevant in this thread because the next collab is with JE. interested to see what the clothing's gonna be because those pumas are not appealing to me at all. JE got some awesome pieces, but i hope there's less quality issues like there was with the COA drop.

call me a newbie or whatever but this is my first time ordering from Kith (ordered Asics RF Atlantics)   I keep checking my order # and status via website.   I've paid, and money has been deducted from my CC, but still not valid tracking number and order states "unfullfilled" status.  Ordered and paid Friday and it is now Tuesday of the next week.   Kith is the worse.   One thing I like about Nike ,  finishline, etc they are pretty quick at shipping the item out and providing all tracking info.  this is BS !!  I know it will come, but them updating the order status is horrible

call me a newbie or whatever but this is my first time ordering from Kith (ordered Asics RF Atlantics)   I keep checking my order # and status via website.   I've paid, and money has been deducted from my CC, but still not valid tracking number and order states "unfullfilled" status.  Ordered and paid Friday and it is now Tuesday of the next week.   Kith is the worse.   One thing I like about Nike ,  finishline, etc they are pretty quick at shipping the item out and providing all tracking info.  this is BS !!  I know it will come, but them updating the order status is horrible
Kith states it takes 3-5 business day's processing. They don't hide the fact that it takes a while for them to ship. Their a small operation trying to handle thousands of orders. Comparing their operation to something like Nike or Finishline is unfair. I ordered Wednesday evening during the App Strike and got my shipping email this morning so 4 business days after ordering which is within their projected range. 

Last edited:
You do that in Kith's t's and c's they clearly state there is an order processing time of 3-5 working days?... This is only the 2nd day... Don't know why people expect shipping any earlier...

I know they're not a big time company / warehouse like nike or finishline, etc.    I'm just saying my first time ordering from them and I'm not used to the delays in shipping and the turn around time that's all.   A different experience so to speak

I'm assuming they'll get to the friday orders soon.. I ordered mine during the kithstrike and they've created my label. 

Just gotta be patient..

It's the same thing on here every release did you even bother reading what it says on the shipping confirmation email?

Back
Top Bottom