Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

y'all really hate the logo in the back that much ? 

looks fine to me

The shoes are both trash, but those logos really aren't bad at all. People just complaining to complain. Same dudes complaining about that logo are the same dudes that wear "don't sweat my swag t-shirts".

Without a doubt one the sleepers. I admit I was calling these nurse shoes and was hating, but these things are ******* sick.Materials rule and #boxlife

Agreed.

The shoe is in my top 5 for rotation purposes.

Still can't believe I got a DS OG all (socks - bag) for $140 shipped lol

Without a doubt one the sleepers. I admit I was calling these nurse shoes and was hating, but these things are ******* sick.Materials rule and #boxlife
yup wore mine over 10 times and the leather breaks in very nicely and they still look new

Wish those shirts had a collar but overall his clothes have gotten better. The simple K logo is nice too.

The shorts look sick.

Last edited:
The knit material clothing looks awesome. I actually think he did a good job on that. Have to see more pictures and feel the quality of it though. Quality will probably disappoint.

I could see myself dropping quite a bit on some of the new collection.  Really like all of the shorts and the loose gauge terry stuff.  The two-tone jacket is clean too.

Wow RonRon! A lot of the stuff looks really good.

Like joe said the K logo is real nice.

Olive short look amazing too! Diggin the frayed edge.  

I like that he's gotten away from matching the clothes with shoe colorways.

Probably going to actually buy some clothes this time.

if were talking about 2014 RF releases

1. CoA

2. DSM black

3. Mints

everything else was bleh from him in 2014. 

Last edited:
if were talking about 2014 RF releases

1. CoA
2. DSM black
3. Mints

everything else was bleh from him in 2014. 

I'm a huge fan of the sages to be honest.

I think it's one of his best works.

If that shoe would have been made around the eclipse era...

Forget about it!

Glad I have two pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom