Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All In wanted was BOG and it was easy cop... happy people left them alone so I could grab the pair I wanted since day one.

not sure about those saying these are sitting... especially the R698, sizes disappeared quicker than his last few asics (not including the diamond supply collab)

Interesting the RF698S left with small sizes
guessing most people who bought them prob have no idea how they fit and bought their true size.  Tons of people did that with the diamond sagas because you see people selling the pack and both shoes are the same size when sagas tend to fit big.

Copped 698's in my TTS. Had to go with TTS in bluefields, so hopefully these are the same. Only ones I half sized down in are the Saharas but those are leather.

Regarding their recommendations for the BOG, I wonder if it's similar to the discs. Normally go TTS like the COA's, but with the Kasinas I had to go a half size down and the materials seem similar.

Went TTS on both. All 698 i have are 10.5 and 2/3 BOG are 10.5 with one being an 11, If these fit big, I have no problem with that as my foot is a wide fred flintstone mother anyways! 

got the germany pair. probably wear them often this fall. its a nice sleek black shoe with little red accents. can't go wrong.

I went with my usual bog and puma disc size which is .5 up from my tts. I'm a wide footer that goes with either 10 or 10.5

Man a lot of ppl talked trash on this release and I missed on the r698's!! I'm pretty salty. I got the bogs but I really wanted the pack. Look for a size 9/8.5 r698s!

Man a lot of ppl talked trash on this release and I missed on the r698's!! I'm pretty salty. I got the bogs but I really wanted the pack. Look for a size 9/8.5 r698s!
Surprised...  I carted them just for fun to see what the hype was like.  I wasn't planning to buy them at all.  I carted both in a 9.  They didn't seem to sell out instantly.  When did you try to check out?

Back
Top Bottom