Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped these two things, wanted the frayed hoodie but I think the sleeve length will be a little too short for me, I'm usually a 36.5-37.5 in length

anyone get the astor jacket? 

I saw them for a moment listed for $0 and now they all vanished...

edit..they back

Last edited:
The pinnacle stuff is just measured a different way than say Supreme (shoulder vs back) I think which is why it's confusing.
I never noticed that, well I hope that Oatmeal Frayed sits until the beginning of next week

I doubt they're gonna ship it out for free unless they don't catch on to it until it's too late

I doubt they're gonna ship it out for free unless they don't catch on to it until it's too late
well i seen people tweet at ronnie and kith for the error, and they fixed it literally within a minute, so im expecting a cancellation but i would be amazed if it managed to slip by

Can anyone comment on the Astor MA-1 jacket and Herkimer bomber sizing? How does Kith usually run? Wish I would've known about this release last week when I was in Soho. I could've tried on some pieces there.

Last edited:
Copped the frayed hoodie, off white and olive tee. If someone goes Into the shop please see if they have the twill black mercer 3's in a medium . I'll pay you for a proxy. Thanks

Not bad toe change a little weird to me but I'm sure it will grow material are fuego!!

Thats the link to his gq video

12080955_10206062846823258_995288063_n.jpg

^pretty ******* nice

although the burgundy looks like purple and the olive looks grey in the video and pics

Last edited:
When the video started I thought there was going to be a purple pair too lol, guess will see what the RF filter does to them.

^Yeah, I agree. Think those came out nicely. Also like how he explained why he went with the more muted colors. Definitely more wearable.

i actually like those, but the video's private now and i cant view it. not huge on the rope laces but the shoe itself is nice.

and as a side note, got hit that with cancellation for my MA-1 jacket. expected, but it was worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom