Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i dont understand this release ronnie has always made tons of pairs on his previous collabs some would sit but these went like a supreme release like the old days i really think he didnt want to take a big L on shipping cost :lol: unless he made these really limited but why ronnie

Reseller population at an all time high...thx to social media.

Last edited:
He's clearly scamming....

Jesus..

You all can't see that ? Lol

For some people, experience is the only teacher. Never understood how a pair of sneakers makes some dudes ignore all logical reasoning whatsoever. Dudes really think that about to pay retail + $25 for something that's clearly commanding a lot more.

i dont understand this release ronnie has always made tons of pairs on his previous collabs some would sit but these went like a supreme release like the old days i really think he didnt want to take a big L on shipping cost :lol: unless he made these really limited but why ronnie

Not Ronnie. Asics. Seems like they stuck to the 1990 pairs like all the rest of the 25th. They should have made more for Ronnie.That 1990 number is cute, but look were it gets us. Ronnie pulls more customers than these other shops.

the countdown stopped..
the site stopped 
laugh.gif

where the fffff is the add to cart button

sizes are up but like no atc button wtf

edit: now offline lol wtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom