Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone scoop the Williams hoody in the seafoam or rose?  Are the colors as advertised on the site?

I like them. But it's 50/50 with this model. Need to see it in hand and on feet. It might be too bulky for me..

Anyone have GR's of the model and can share their perspective?

Ronnie's turned me into a sucker for toe color blocked kicks. Probably gonna be in for this one.

These fit TTS I assume? I made the mistake of sizing up on a few of my GL3/5 and I had to get rid of em because of that.

@Fahqu001   I did try it on actually, because my boy wanted a pic of how it fit haha.... It fit TTS for me, a medium. 5'8" 165, athletic build.

Last edited:
5'8", 165

I'm on the shorter side obviously, so you can see there's some extra length down there, it bunches up quite a bit. 

I honestly love the Mercer III, have every color. They've become my go-to pant haha. 

Last edited:
@StillIn729  man if you are talking about the GL3 STA, i feel your pain on that one.  Seems like the prices on those have been falling a bit though.

5'8", 165

I'm on the shorter side obviously, so you can see there's some extra length down there, it bunches up quite a bit. 

I honestly love the Mercer III, have every color. They've become my go-to pant haha. 
Thanks for that mate. Repped. I'm 5'10 and sz m Mercer sweats fit me perfectly. Excited for mercer IIIs

@Fahqu001   I did try it on actually, because my boy wanted a pic of how it fit haha.... It fit TTS for me, a medium. 5'8" 165, athletic build.
Thanks!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom