Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

When KITH released the STA online, boy I was hyped. 
smokin.gif

need to see 2nd colorway

he prob made the toe pink and that little window blue, jsut flipped the colors if theres a 2nd colorway lol
lol sadly most likely true. I'll probably pass on this release. Ron gotta really blow me away, im passed the days where I just buy everything he puts out. Too much other heat coming this year

Do you guys really have an athletic build or is everyone just saying that to make them feel better

Depends on your definition of athletic build :rofl:
I'm a 5ft9 210lb competitive bodybuilder, so sizing for me is quite a bit different than all these cats saying "athletic build"

It's for fit reasons. If you're packing on some winter weight, chances are it's not going to fit you the same if you're say 185 and athletic vice 185 and soft.

Yeah, I agree. My interpretation of "athletic build" is not a bodybuilder, basically someone who lives an active lifestyle, the casual gym-goer, works out but isn't calculating body fat percentage on a weekly basis, has more mass than the average person but isn't fat by any means.

Their weight is distributed proportionally, rather than just gathered in the gut like a beer belly or something.

Of course this is my interpretation, other people may have a different outlook ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Yea those are the WON, some one one IG had pics with them on said they cost +300. I liked them but not that much.

Anyone have unfiltered pic of any of the "cinder" colorway...better if it's the cinder mercer 3.  Thanks!

Speaking of socks, does KITH ever restock their stance collabs, specifically the KITH Classics ones?  I really wish i would have bought the WCP ones too, but i doubt those will restock.

Speaking of socks, does KITH ever restock their stance collabs, specifically the KITH Classics ones?  I really wish i would have bought the WCP ones too, but i doubt those will restock.
idk but i hope they release more. started with just the navy classics one, wound up buying the other 4 classics ones shortly after.

idk but i hope they release more. started with just the navy classics one, wound up buying the other 4 classics ones shortly after.
not a big fan of stance socks since they don't have different sizes.

i have smaller feet so the no shows always look weird on me.

but i guess the only ones I've owned were the ECP and DSM. 

oh and the joints from homage. but i usually just wear black nike no shows w them

Back
Top Bottom