Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They lined A heads up first then B, seems like a lot of As didn't show up so they might do second chances

All this hate for the SG BOGO

If y'all don't want, lace my homie @instagram with the XL/2X and me with the L

Reactions: JPS
Bruh I dreamt I slept through the release :x

Don't think I can be anymore prepared. My checkout process is impeccable and I now have the apm of a SC2 pro :lol:

Bruh I dreamt I slept through the release
sick.gif

Don't think I can be anymore prepared. My checkout process is impeccable and I now have the apm of a SC2 pro
laugh.gif
 if its more than 10 sec then rip

Don't care which colorway it is, 250 for a gl3 is bogus. Will be happy to save this $$ when I strike out.

Good luck to everybody today ! Question .... what does "made in japan " mean really ? Does it mean higher quality materials or just more limited ?

thinking whether to input manually or c/o via paypal... kinda rusty, forgot which method is faster/reliable

thinking whether to input manually or c/o via paypal... kinda rusty, forgot which method is faster/reliable
all i can say is the website was acting up on my cockatoo and pre-buy purchases. one i couldnt checkout CC so had to use paypal and the reverse for the other so weird 

Good luck to everybody today ! Question .... what does "made in japan " mean really ? Does it mean higher quality materials or just more limited ?
Don't think the materials change...the nubuck looks the same to me.  Probably just better (implied) quality control.  From what i'm reading, it doesnt seem much more different from other pairs made in VN.

Back
Top Bottom