Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like how he has to trick people into buying these gel lyte 3.1s and gel mais by giving people false hope of getting a golden ticket lol

Really stretching with these marketing ploys...super duper rare never seen again model plus golden ticket!!! lol sad

As long as my timeline isn't flooded with reposts ofnIG raffles, let the people do what they gotta do lol

Plan A, buy the doo doo brown 3.1s get F&F Mias . lol. On another note, I have a feeling the GL3s will be releasing today. Why tease all salmon toes, and all the hoodies? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks!

Damb man that logo is placed a little to high for my liking

Thought the same thing about the logo.

Right in the middle of the chest would have been great.

Thought the same thing about the logo.
Right in the middle of the chest would have been great.

Yea I have the habit of pulling at the neck of my hoodie when I'm anxious so I'm not trying to ruin the logo

Yo, I'm in here. Good morning all, let's do this. I'm ready to cook up. What pairs you guys going for?
gonna be passing on the legends pack unless I get a call for mossads

Those hoodies have nice colors sure but they are also the colors I see all over the place, and those prices for that is nutty.

damn, logo placement throws those hoodies all off. I might stick to just some sweats. Would have liked that cream color with the militia green logo too.

Last edited:
I said the same ******* thing! Looking at the clothes just bums me out. He doesn't have to have a big *** grin on his face but can he at least not look chronically depressed?

Plan A, buy the doo doo brown 3.1s get F&F Mias . lol. On another note, I have a feeling the GL3s will be releasing today. Why tease all salmon toes, and all the hoodies? :nerd:

Links for the GL3s are out but they require a special code that is given as part of the golden tickets online.

I hate how impossible RF collabs are to get now. Not only because of increasing hype but because of the limited supply he is putting out.

both.

but militia 3.1s >>

militia 

personally militia. 
Thanks, repped ya'll 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom