Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Friend bought a pair who also owns the official release

Said they are very high quality fakes

Said he found issues when he like pulled the sole out and compared markings etc...

Haven't seen myself so fake it for what it is

But for those who I see have both and took a lot of pics try pulling out th soles and comparing them

He contacted seller and zero refund hassle lol

Homage? eBay homages?

Also not to add insult to injury here

But as many have said

Wtf makes anyone think a super limited shoe such as this randomly pops up a year later by a single seller and dude has 200 pairs and all of which are marked up but WELL under resale

Is logically acceptable lol

And his pictures are far from the best pictures at thaton top of it lol

Everyone dreams of a steal I get it but come on guys use your brain lol

Can't find any update info on the UB release. Where did you guys find the new info?

Also, is this gonna be a Kith exclusive or will they drop ADC as well? If I'm not mistaken they've done all past collab releases on their site.  

Can't find any update info on the UB release. Where did you guys find the new info?

Also, is this gonna be a Kith exclusive or will they drop ADC as well? If I'm not mistaken they've done all past collab releases on their site.  
I'm hoping it's a KITH exclusive.  

Also not to add insult to injury here

But as many have said

Wtf makes anyone think a super limited shoe such as this randomly pops up a year later by a single seller and dude has 200 pairs and all of which are marked up but WELL under resale

Is logically acceptable lol

And his pictures are far from the best pictures at thaton top of it lol

Everyone dreams of a steal I get it but come on guys use your brain lol

He didn't originally have that many.

Which made it easily plausible

You got me all wrong mane.. I could care less about these Homages being fake.. You seem to be getting all bent out of shape. I just find this ish' amusing to be honest. You seem distraught about jumping on a deal that seemed to good to be true.  :lol:  If you ever seen my profile homie, I wear all type of sneakers. Calm down and just soak in the pure entertainment that is this thread & HOLD THIS L!​

You got me all wrong my dude...

I just like trolling you [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I'm good, I have my original box set.

$400 tied up until a refund is yawn worthy, but thanks for trying.

i dont think the kith tubular dooms dropped on adidas, nor any kith x adidas collab for that matter. forget if there are any others besides the dooms & the eqt's

Back
Top Bottom