Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bruhhh.. Goat just played me. Sold DS Neptunes, and they email saying they're used. Anyone ever have issues with this before? The ******* tags are still attached and soles are lickable other than blemishes from factory/shipping
They probably switched out your DS ones with a used pair. They've done that a handful of time.

Bruhhh.. Goat just played me. Sold DS Neptunes, and they email saying they're used. Anyone ever have issues with this before? The ******* tags are still attached and soles are lickable other than blemishes from factory/shipping

yup, they did me dirty like that on a pair of UBs I sold. Tried telling me I could offer the buyer a discount, or they could just hold them like a consignment shop and list them as used and try to sell them for me, or I could pay for shipping both ways and have them sent back to me. Mind you I never once tried the shoes on. that place is a joke. they also gave me crap for my salmon 3.1 box that came ripped straight from Ron boy :smh:

Last edited:
yup, they did me dirty like that on a pair of UBs I sold. Tried telling me I could offer the buyer a discount, or they could just hold them like a consignment shop and list them as used and try to sell them for me, or I could pay for shipping both ways and have them sent back to me. Mind you I never once tried the shoes on. that place is a joke. they also gave me crap for my salmon 3.1 box that came ripped straight from Ron boy :smh:
'

i offered 5% discount buyer declined and have them as consignment. I guess that means they hold them until sold and the % is still 9.5?

Last edited:
Were they sz  9.5?

No I have a sz 9 but buyer is on this thread. Goat emailed him and said there were flaws on the pair.

yea, you can look them up on goat. under used now lol. Personally i see nothing wrong with my pair to mark them as worn. But can be a bias decision on my own behalf.

Last edited:
yea, you can look them up on goat. under used now lol. Personally i see nothing wrong with my pair to mark them as worn. But can be a bias decision on my own behalf.

well have they been worn at all before? How can you be bias on something that never happened?

well have they been worn at all before? How can you be bias on something that never happened?

i mean i can without a doubt say they've never been wrong. however, I cant deny the possibility they got damaged in shipping which i why im asking if anyone pair has been "ruled" as worn/used by goat.

Last edited:
happened to me. 

and sucks about paying shipping back and forth

i would try and buy them back with your own money through a friend. i think that would work to get them back.

happened to me. 
and sucks about paying shipping back and forth

i would try and buy them back with your own money through a friend. i think that would work to get them back.

i put them as co-sign. i believe they hold them until i sell or until i want them shipped back

i put them as co-sign. i believe they hold them until i sell or until i want them shipped back
yea i did that for some my stuff too. but i have 2 things cosigned there just sitting. rather have them back. 

as you can see i got my stuff messed up a few times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom