Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dont tell me people are too lazy to type "sizes"
apparently, some are 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I received my Crater Anorak from Kith. The thing is so nice it almost made me forget that they cancelled my Core hoodie! Lol  Definitely the best quality item I ever received from Kith clothing wise. People on the fence wondering about sizing I am just over 5'10 and 150 lbs and ordered a medium. Thing is very light weight which I love! It fits me perfect on the arms, shoulders, waist but is just slightly long. The jacket also gives me just enough room to wear a sweater or light weight hoodie under it. Extremely satisfied though!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm about 6' 155 and ordered a Large.
According to some, you're fat (since you ordered a L) 
laugh.gif
 (not serious)

damn bunch of extra medium cats in here
I don't think I could fit a medium when I was 150 lbs lol. If so, it was tight across my back and shoulders. I think mediums were actually mediums then, too. 

Last edited:
Got shipping info ... Sad that I just order 1 fleece hoodie and the anorak, I should have get 2 more hoodies, they look amazing. 

If anyone is looking to camp out for kith manhattan lmk? I want these that bad that I'll wait in this brick weather to get my pair. Plus I'd rather not lose out to those loopers that I see at every drop :smile:

This hoodie is like if you could take that "waking up under the covers and its all warm and cozy and you really dont wanna get out of bed” feeling and put it in a piece of clothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom