Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The only problem with UPS my choice is the free version doesn't seem to work for business addresses, which is where everything I get is shipped to.

KITH also super flopped on the packaging..

For the first ever Ultra Boost Mid.. I'd expect a special box, maybe more laces.. :rolleyes

KITH also super flopped on the packaging..

For the first ever Ultra Boost Mid.. I'd expect a special box, maybe more laces.. :rolleyes

Came with 2 extra laces though.

Even with the alternate laces it doesnt look as good as whatevers on the shoe to begin with.

UPS My Choice method only works if they actually shipped yours but haven't sent you a tracking

first 25 to check out got the F&F hat 
laugh.gif

The one you received looks better then the one you ordered

I agree, but I'm wondering if their product image is misleading or if it was an accident. Kind of want the one I ordered but afraid I'm going to get sent the same one I received again.

Get that some little details may be different on product image from final product but that is a completely different color suede and letter.

The fact that the A is completely different I would suggest they just sent you a different hat

Don't know whether to offer my chocolate 750s now for a pair or wait after the 31st when the consortium pairs drop. Can't seem to find anyone with a size 10 that wants to get rid of them via trade.

Man, Kith is on point with their international shipping with the UB release!

Just got a shipping notification ...! Shipping to Canada

probably lol. that ish was funny as hell earlier. Maybe he's still trying to get his fit together and then come back real hard 
roll.gif
*ebay overnight some heat clothes 

laugh.gif

the thing is, I never even ask him to post his fit back lol. Was just wondering why he was so keen on what I wear. My original intentions wasn't to show an outfit, it was to just show the Kith UB's on foot. 

Back
Top Bottom