Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sum dude on ebay message me talking bout $450 for the pile high hoodie, I had to laugh at his dumb a**.

Fellas, how's the new Kith Aspen Anorak fit? Not sure if I should grab a medium Or large? 5-10" 170lbs
Fits tts. Just got the crater anorak in. Probably the nicest piece of RF clothing I've ever grabbed. Way nicer than the Kith x COA winter madison jacket (only winter jacket I can compare to from previous releases). Wish I could grab the navy or olive now..

Does anyone have insight on sizing for the KITH X AIMÉ LEON DORE Q14s? I really wanted to get a pair when I was in Miami but was rushed by my friends. Are they similar in size to a traditional AF1?

Mine was INCREDIBLY hard to put on - lol

I'm a size 12/13 in UB 1's

Size 12 in these fit good, I think 13 would be too too long.

Just takes a squeeze for big footers the first time u put them on. I would say go TTS to your most common UB 1 size. Unless you are ok with a lot of length in the toes.

Mine was INCREDIBLY hard to put on - lol

I'm a size 12/13 in UB 1's

Size 12 in these fit good, I think 13 would be too too long.

Just takes a squeeze for big footers the first time u put them on. I would say go TTS to your most common UB 1 size. Unless you are ok with a lot of length in the toes.
Mission to put them on.

First and foremost, please rep @cnebrask anytime he posts. Without him sending in his pair without hesitation, we would have been at a standstill. Also thanks to all the guys that uploaded pics and sent me info via the DMs, you know who you are.

Second, someone sell me size 10.5 Salmon Toe 2.0s for a good price (cause I deserve it
laugh.gif
)

Third, what you've been waiting for:
Big thanks to Munchy and cnebrask for putting in work, and thanks to the guys who helped Munchy with the whole process.  Also big thanks to BroNamath.  I can now rest assured with my pair.  

NY has bottles for those that purchase from the collection. If you want to maximize your purchase, make separate purchases for more bottles.

Edit: not like you're worrying about shipping costs.

Last edited:
Both my Aspen order and UB order shipped on the same day but UB order arriving today and Aspen order still 4 days out.

Sum dude on ebay message me talking bout $450 for the pile high hoodie, I had to laugh at his dumb a**.

ebay is outragous with this entire collection. people think they can get double retail for every piece.

Ebay has several mossad below 500. Saw sz 7.5 and 10. Might their size too

im a little surprised my listing has yet to be posted in here :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom